MyFilms 4.5: main screen shows strange text in the lower part (1 Viewer)

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
HI:

I'm using Blue Two Wide skin and Myfilms 4.5.

In the main screen (no matter if i choose list, icons or filmstrip) just in the lower part of the screen, below the thumb, the year and the genere and the sinopsis, appears a lot of text that it shouldn't be there. I've tried to change configuration, but there's no option to select which data should appear or not on this main screen.

I guess it must be a problem with the skin. ¿Is there any way to "clean" that "not wanted" text?

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
What information do you have for 'Detailed Supllementary Informations' in the setup ?
If you have the text (none) clear those fields and re-try.

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have there "languajes" "subtitles" and "rating". Theý are shown perfectly in the second screen, "languajes" and "subtitles" in the text box, and rating over the thumb. Everuthing ok. But the main screen has that little problem i don't know how to solve.

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Yes, it's the same problem indeed. I have changed the skin (from replicant to Blue Two Wide) and i have changed from 4.4.1.4 to 4.5 and i've found the problem...

27250162tf6.jpg

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Yes, it's the same problem indeed. I have changed the skin (from replicant to Blue Two Wide) and i have changed from 4.4.1.4 to 4.5 and i've found the problem...

27250162tf6.jpg
Ok found. I'll deliver a corrected version soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom