MyLyrics 1.35 released (26th August 2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Many skins have a shortcut from MyMusic to MyLyrics, however I don't believe that Blue3wide has one. It should be possible for you to make your own. You can see how other skins (e.g. BlackGlass, XFactor, StreamedMP) is doing it.

You can use the 'S' key within MP to increase speed. There is a total of 6 different speeds.

cheers

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Probably a silly question from an ol' timer but I've tried to edit a lyric by pressing E and it goes into the edit screen but no amount of hitting the enter key does anything, I've tried this on three different skins but no luck, (using MP 1.02) therefore I'm probably doing something stupid, thanks

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Probably a silly question from an ol' timer but I've tried to edit a lyric by pressing E and it goes into the edit screen but no amount of hitting the enter key does anything, I've tried this on three different skins but no luck, (using MP 1.02) therefore I'm probably doing something stupid, thanks

It does sound like you're doing things right. Actually I myself always use the 'Return' key, and cannot remember if the 'Enter' key actually works (as stated by me in the plugin release notes).. try the 'Return' key and see if that helps. I'll look into it when I return to home from work.

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hitting the enter key works to edit LCR (I edited different musics yesterday with MP 1.0.2 and Black Glass screen)

But the following happened:

Lyrics for a song was downloaded as a single sentence, so that I could click just once on enter!
    After I went to MP configuration, and manually I wrote correctly the whole music lyrics, but when I tried to edit again it was not possible.
    So I went back to the configuration and tried to move this lyric from LCR database to Lyrics database, but I didn't know how to do that.

Another thing that has nothing to see with the previous comment:
    How it is possible to change the language inside this plugin? Everything is in english (ie: no lyrics found, etc...)

And also how to eliminate what is written on the left high corner of the screen (LCR mode or I don't remember exactly) Thgis is not usefull and too technic for the user!

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

It does sound like you're doing things right. Actually I myself always use the 'Return' key, and cannot remember if the 'Enter' key actually works (as stated by me in the plugin release notes).. try the 'Return' key and see if that helps. I'll look into it when I return to home from work.

Unfortunately, I only have keyboard with 'Return' and no 'Enter' problem. If your 'Return' button works but 'Enter' don't, then let me know. Otherwise it should work flawlessly.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Lyrics for a song was downloaded as a single sentence, so that I could click just once on enter!
    After I went to MP configuration, and manually I wrote correctly the whole music lyrics, but when I tried to edit again it was not possible.
    So I went back to the configuration and tried to move this lyric from LCR database to Lyrics database, but I didn't know how to do that.
    Check if the LRC file was saved in the music tag. If so, you can delete it and/or overwrite it with the lyric/LRC you want.

Another thing that has nothing to see with the previous comment:
    How it is possible to change the language inside this plugin? Everything is in english (ie: no lyrics found, etc...)
    Localization isn't handled by the plugin. The work on the plugin started before localization was implemented completely in MP, and there hasn't been a request for it before now. I might include support it in a future version.

And also how to eliminate what is written on the left high corner of the screen (LCR mode or I don't remember exactly) Thgis is not usefull and too technic for the user!
    The info is useful for many users - it was included by request. If you don't want it you can delete the control in the mylyrics.xml file. I believe the control has id 2.

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Thank you Mackey, everything is working well.

If you can add, in your next release, this localization option to have another languages it would be great! And maybe also MPI?
    :D

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Unfortunately, I only have keyboard with 'Return' and no 'Enter' problem. If your 'Return' button works but 'Enter' don't, then let me know. Otherwise it should work flawlessly.
    Don't have a return key, only have an enter key, never mind I'll pop back into my cave and plod on with testing, thanks for a great plugin anyway.:D:) I'll let you know what I find.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you please tell me where to increase the font size when displaying an LRC, I've changed it for non LRC ok but cannot find it for LRCs in the XML file (My old eyes are having trouble reading the words) LOL Thanks (still working on the edit problem)

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    You will have to increase the fontsize of the LRC control with id 200-212, 300-312, 400-412, 500-512 and 600-612. Some of these controls might already have a <font> entry while others don't. If a control has the value font10 you will increase the fontsize by using e.g. font12, font 14 for the value.

example

<control>
    <type>label</type>
    <description>time 0</description>
    <id>600</id>
    <width>100</width>
    <posX>16</posX>
    <posY>124</posY>
    <label>(xx:xx:xx)</label>
    <font>font14</font>
    <textcolor>80ffffff</textcolor>
    </control>