Mylyrics problem (1 Viewer)

sdf

Portal Pro
September 29, 2006
Home Country
Italy Italy
I found that if you press stop while a music file is playing in the lyrics screen MP crashes (like it force closes), but the exe is still running in the background (you can find in the tasks list).
I tried to press stop in the normal music screen (also now playing) and all goes normal without errors, so it is something related to the mylyrics screen.
This happens oly with purevision hd 5.9. Titan and streamedmp are ok
Logs uploaded
Thank you,
sdf

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So, here we go:
    The crash in PureVisionHD came from some properties with hardcoded IDs which I commented out!
    This must not happen - a skinner should have the freedom to show/not to show properties with hardcoded IDs.
    So I now moved these properties outside the screeen, and no longer crashes.
    Pls find enclosed the corrected XML for PureVisionHD 1080 ;)

Attachments

• myLyrics.xml
      29.5 KB

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    A funny thing happened to me while developing my theme. I noticed these controls you added in June and commented them out. Guess what happened.

I had not seen this thread until just now.

That screen is a peculiar one. Apparently, you CANNOT add any "functional" buttons or whatever. Only formatting functions work. I tried every which way to add a function to go to the Now Playing screen, but could not.

I guess we can be thankful it works at all -- it must require some unusual functionality not normally provided by the skin engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom