Lausanne
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hello on the first thread of this topic:

Keys:
- W (or '#' button on remote): Toggle between basic and wide screen
- E (or '*' button on remote): Toggle between lyric and editor screen
- Enter (or 'OK' on remote): Tag line on LRC editor screen

So, it's support the LRC mode (LRC (file format) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Press "E"
Then when you hear the first word of the line press "enter", for each line.
At the end it's written something like "LRC ok"

If you listen again the song it scroll automatically.

It's long to do but it's work well. Maybe it's possible to find lyrics with lrc on the web, but never tried.

Cédric

stahlwolle

Portal Member
July 8, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi!
This was asked before... how can i activate the lyrics in visualisation or when will this feature be enabled???

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi!
    This was asked before... how can i activate the lyrics in visualisation or when will this feature be enabled???

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

It will most likely not be possible to enable the plugin in visualisation before it has been integrated into MP. It is the core devs that decides when either will happen. My quess is that that the plugin wont be integrated into this first generation of MP, but hopefully in MPII.

best regards

datja

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hallo mackey, and mange takk!

I installed your plugin and the latest Revision-wide skin at the same time (I don't think there's a connection).

I liked having the lyrics displayed but after a while I noticed that the plugin caused MP to fail to update the graphics. I had to minimise / maximise the screen to leave the lyrics screen. The problems seem to start when I try to go the next track from the lyrics screen, from here on MP doesn't function properly: I still can skip to the next track, but i cannot leave the screen or stop the music without pressing ALT+RETURN. The problem persists even when I am on the playlist screen. I had to disable your plugin (it seriously lowered the WAF).

Has anyone else reported this? Can I address the problem in some way?

Björn

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi datja

Thanks for the report. Are you running the stable 0.2.3.0 version of MP or a SVN build? It sound like a fault in the communication between MP and the plugin.

best regards

datja

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hei and takk for your reply.

I use SVN Build 17711 (2008-03-03 / 5:00 CET).

Everything works so nice now ('cept the lyrics part) so I am not so keen to revert or upgrade at the moment. And I can't live without Revision.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

I use SVN Build 17711 (2008-03-03 / 5:00 CET).

Everything works so nice now ('cept the lyrics part) so I am not so keen to revert or upgrade at the moment. And I can't live without Revision.

Thanks again.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to support the SVN's but only stable releases. I promise to fix all compatible issues with MP when a new stable release is out.

best regards
    Soren

neilk

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2007
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi Soren

Do you have any plan on releasing a version for the new MP1 RC1? I am very sad to see lyrics not working with new version of MP (and that it is not an integral part of MP yet). Thank you very much for such an amazing plugin thus far.

Neil

cedric

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2006
    Lausanne
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    MyLyrics works well for me.

MyLyrics V1.0
    MP 1.000
    TVengine 2 (Not the TVServer)

What is exactly your problem?

Cédric

datja

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Unfortunately I don't have the time to support the SVN's but only stable releases. I promise to fix all compatible issues with MP when a new stable release is out.

best regards
    Soren

Dear Soren,

I can now confirm that the problem lies not in the SVN version, because I tried a different machine I usually have as a second TV. This machine has the exact same SVN ( 17711 ). Here your lovely plugin works as a charm. Something else is wrong. The MyLyrics.logs are "identical" on the 2 machines, and I am not smart enough to see what is different in the error.logs

I provide the logs of the malfunction MP machine. The logs are from starting MP, start playing an album, go to my lyrics, from here jump to next track. The next track does start to play, but the screen stops updating. Close MP with ALT+F4

Please, if you have the time, could you tell me what is wrong. I have already reinstalled MP and the plugin without any change.

Best regards,

Björn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom