MyMenu (1 Viewer)

mcharri

Portal Pro
December 13, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
just tested this plugin on mediaportal 1.6 final. it's listet in configurator but not listed in any skin. Is is possible that it doesn't work with MP 1.6 final?

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    MyMenu plugin is not a real window plugin. You only have to press the configured key and a menu appears on your current screen (what ever the screen and the skin ).

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    I'm not using MP2 today.
    I dont know what does it involves to switch the code to MP2.

Is there a wiki about that ?

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    I think that I'm not ready to switch to MP2 now. So I've just decide to release the source of the plugin MyMenu on a google code project :

https://code.google.com/p/mymenu-mediaportal-plugin/

You can have access to all the sources.

All contributors are welcome. But if you want to publish a public release, I would like to be involved in this project. You will be able to commit modification in the master repository of the plugin (PM me and I will give you access to the project). The goal is to keep a central repository of contributions without loosing any good ideas and improvements.

Pack

desnake

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2010
    Buskerud
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Late reply i know, but i got the menu popping up pack so all good there, now even with my remote :)

I wonder about one thing tho, are there any list of commands i can use?

If i want to start an exe file or bat file f.eks what would i write in the command line, and any argument i should use?
    If i for example open Skype with this (just and example) will it open skype and minimize MP, and when i close skype will it maximise MP again?

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,
    Not sure to understand your request. If you want to start a external program and then back to MP you have several possibilities :
    - Using an other plugin (I can't remember the name) which is able to manage external program. But you'll have to go to its specific page to launch this program
    - Using an automation tool like eventghost and MyMenu. When your program starts it will reduce MP and when your program stops it will maximise MP.
    - Third using a script (batch or whatever to do the same thing as the automation tool)

Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom