So i will do a new installer for the 1.2.1 version of MP this week

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: AW: Re: New Plugin : MyMenu

Hey packstlauren. Thank you very much for this Version, my batch-cmd windows are invisible now!

:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Cubii,

Can you tell me if you have encountered any problems with your old configuration file. Since the format has a little changed, I ask

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

I've just uploaded the last version with MPE installer (V1.3.0) with the new fonctionality for hiding a command.
    Check the plugin page.

Pack

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MyMenu

Hi, thanks for the nice plugin and the good support.
    But I still one question: Is it possible to call using the keyboard instead of the plugin on the remote control. I use the orig. Microsoft RC6 MCE remote with the receiver.

cubii

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    AW: Re: New Plugin : MyMenu

you call the menu with your keyboard with the combination ctrl + l. A default menu is provided with the installation. You can custom your menu in the file myMenu.xml in your config directory.

Pack

like pack said, this is the keyboard shortcut. If you want to map this to your remote you have to configure the key mappings inside mediaportal i think

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

cubii
    Thanks for your Answer.
    I use MyMenu to switch between
    my Full HD Monitor (only One Monitor with 50 Hz) (and) myFUll HD Monitor and the 4" or 7" Touchscreen from HTPC Case.
    Its work perfekt. I can Switch during the Live TV work.

But, i have not find the Parameter in the mymenu.xml to change the Key STRG+L

Here ist my mymenu.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <action xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" type="showMenu" name="Monitor Umschaltung" xmlns="http://www.example.org/MyMenu/">
    <actions type="executeCommand" name="Monitor (1)" command="C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\cli.exe" hidden="True" args="Start Load profilename=&quot;Monitor1&quot;" xmlns="" />
    <actions type="executeCommand" name="Monitor (2)" command="C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\cli.exe" hidden="True" args="Start Load profilename=&quot;Monitor2&quot;" xmlns="" />
    </action>

deMaFi

Portal Pro
    February 21, 2011

Hi,

I also want to ask for a function to call the menu by using the mce remote. I installed the plugin and configured it. Everything works fine. This is the first plugin I found to include Truecrypt Files by using a batch. So the only missing thing is to mount them using the remote.

Cheers
    Martin

packstlauren

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Home Country
    France France
    Yes, as cubbi said you have to configure your remote in order to map a button with the keyboard key CRT+L.

Currently I'm thinking about a new functionnality : having specific menu for a specific screen (with a default one for other screens). This could be usefull to have a specific menu while watching tv for example.
    On the other hand the configuration will be more complex

What do you think ?

Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom