MyOrganizer (2 Viewers)

paarni

December 23, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Works

This was my mistake, i was using blue wide, not basic blue :oops: With basic, works like a charm.
Thanks for grate plugin.

fod

Portal Pro
July 7, 2006
I was wondering if you might put in an option to not display the event times on the calendar. maybe just have the event title without the time. Or does that option already exist?

I don't use the times function. I only use the event title function, so on Lightning (thunderbird calendar) ang google calendar it displays only the event title on the date. however, in myorganizer it displays the event title and 12:00-12:00 on the date which makes it difficult to read. eg. in Lightning (Take Car to Oil Change) then i set the time to all day. Now in Myorganiser i get (Take Car to Oil Change 12:00 - 12:00).

Also, will you be adding support to import from Thunderbird's lightning?
It's not a big deal, just thought i would ask.

Nippywiffle

Portal Pro
May 16, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This may sound stupid... but I downloaded my organizer v 2.0, unzipped the files ,and placed the right ones in the windows folder and te bluetwo skins folder... what I can't figure out, is how to get the plugin to actually load in mediaportal.. and how to get to the configuration.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Dan

richman2

Portal Pro
July 22, 2007
Hi,

I think the plugin is exactly what I searched for, but I have a problem.
After a placed the files in the Windows and Skin folders I can choose "My Organizer" in MP
but then I receive a black screen where I can read: "missing or invalid file:"
I want to use outlook, so I chose in the config Outlook, defalut profile.
Did I miss anything to adjust or is this a problem with MP version 0.2.3?
So far I do not understand where it takes the outlook data from? Is it probably not the Outlook.pst?
So do I have to export something from outlook before I can use the organizer?

Thanks for your support :)

f_m_suarez

June 6, 2008
Home Country
Argentina Argentina
Hi, I think this is what I needed too!

But I have the same problem: a missing file message appears. I have Outlook 2003, is this the reason of the problem?

Thank you!

EvylRat

Portal Member
December 20, 2005
So has anyone got a wide theme to use with this? mine's all bunched up in the corner of the screen. Just want something to query my Google Calendar.

ciduss

March 7, 2007
Just installed MyOrganizer but none of my events in google calendar show up in the plugin screen. If I select a day and add an event from the plugin the new event shows up at calendar.google.com but not in mediaportal. Anyone have any ideas why the MyOrganizer would only be sending data but not receiving?

obi_juan_

November 11, 2008
For those that don't kwon how to sync betwen Outlook and Calendar:

I'm using Google Calendar Sync some months ago and It works like a charm. Its easy and free.

Getting started with Google Calendar Sync - Calendar Help Center

calendar_89955a_en.gif

Introduction to Google Calendar Sync

Google Calendar Sync allows you to sync events between Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook Calendar. You'll be able to determine the direction of information flow, as well as the sync frequency. Staying on top of your Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook Calendar events has never been easier! Here's some good information to know to help you get started with Google Calendar Sync.

Getting started with Google Calendar Sync - Calendar Help Center

dakota_ii

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
@all,

did anyone find a fix for the "missing file" problem ?

I really would like to use this plugin.

Marcus

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I keep getting a lot off these messages in my log file:

2008-12-02 10:42:44.895075 [ERROR][MPMain]: Exception :confused:ystem.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUILocalizeStrings.LocalizeLabel(String& strLabel)
2008-12-02 10:42:44.898075 [ERROR][MPMain]: Exception :Input string was not in a correct format.
2008-12-02 10:42:44.900075 [ERROR][MPMain]: site :Void StringToNumber(System.String, System.Globalization.NumberStyles, NumberBuffer ByRef, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo, Boolean)
2008-12-02 10:42:44.902075 [ERROR][MPMain]: source :mscorlib
2008-12-02 10:42:44.905075 [ERROR][MPMain]: stacktrace: at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUILocalizeStrings.LocalizeLabel(String& strLabel)

Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom