MyOrganizer (3 Viewers)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hmm Can't seem to get this plugin to work at all with my setup. Just installed it on my RC4 machine.
It crashes MP config.
I already have some of the DLL's and they differ in size. I think they are used for google videos and some maps.

To bad, would have been a nice addition to my collection of plugins :)

Edit:
Could anyone point me to MyOrganizer 2.0? I can't find it anywhere. The only place where I found it for download is the SVN and that's 1.0.
Or if you have it installed maybe make a zip for me of the windowplugins etc? I'd be greatful

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Awesome, thx alot dakota_ii!

I was searching my ass off, but couldn't really find it. I searched the site, went thru this topic and the wiki. But great! I'll check it out this eve and see if it works (keeping fingers crossed, really would like this one!)

dakota_ii

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
joz,

well searching for "MyOrganizer" in the repository on the main page did the trick for me ;-)

Unfortunatly I couldn't make this plugin work for me. I would like to use my MS Exchange Profile with it. I configured the plugin that way but I keep getting a "file not found" message in every skin I use. Right now I am on the MediaStream skin, that should support this plugin by default.

I double checked that the needed *.xml files and language files are were they have to be.

Please post your findings as I am very interested to use this plugin.

From what I see the developer wasn't online since March/April 2008 anymore :-(

Marcus

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I know, the plugin isn't being developed anymore, that's a shame. I searched for just organizer and didn't show anything.
I'll keep you posted with my findings!

dakota_ii

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
joz,

ok, that is what I found out tonight: The "missing file" message comes up when I try to use the Outlook connector (my MS Exchange Profile). If I use the google calendar connector then the plugin works.

But what I really want to avoid is to use two different calendars. That is why I was hoping to use it with my exchange account.

Would increase the WAF big time if I could put in my appointments in the office or on the road into my mobile and they come up in MediaPortal !

Marcus

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hey dakota,

I can't get this to work at all. I narrowed the cause down to the fact that I have YouTubeFM installed. That plugin also uses the Google API and causes conflicts with MyOrganizer. Using RC4.
Would be nice if someone could check this out and maybe compile MyOrganizer against the newest MP and Google API

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Interested in this as well. Hopefully enough people will ask and we can get an updated version (maybe just a re-compile would fix).

Zappo

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Sunbird/Lightning integration

I'd really like to see Sunbird (or Thunderbird+Lightning) integration when myOrganizer get's updated.
I use Lightning to Sync my pocketPC, and this looks like a wonderfully useful plugin!

cygnusy

Portal Member
November 12, 2008
Hi!
I also like to have that Organizer.I try it in Version 1.0.0.0 but it crashes after i want to save a new Date. :-(
I feel very sad,that i can´t program.Maybe really somebody make a release include Sunbird or Lightning

Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom