Anthrax

Portal Pro
February 15, 2007
pretty much in the center
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: MySleepTimer

Hey there guys,

I'm completely drowning in my day work at the moment and will release the next version as soon as MP 1.2.0 final hits the streets...

for now, just use the dll (either unzip from mpe1 package via winrar/7zip/etc., or use a backed up one).
I myself still use the old version of this plugin with 1.2.0 RC right now and have no compatibility issues whatsoever...

so please hang in there,
Anthrax

booba5185

Portal Pro
April 16, 2007
Re: AW: MySleepTimer

Hey there guys,

I'm completely drowning in my day work at the moment and will release the next version as soon as MP 1.2.0 final hits the streets...

for now, just use the dll (either unzip from mpe1 package via winrar/7zip/etc., or use a backed up one).
I myself still use the old version of this plugin with 1.2.0 RC right now and have no compatibility issues whatsoever...

so please hang in there,
Anthrax

I've tried that and it still lists the plugin under incompatibile plugins.

smurf

Portal Member
April 12, 2009
I see that on the official mp installer utility there's a new version of your plugin, I install it but after that in MP configuration I can't enable that...

vecnar

Portal Pro
April 21, 2008
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
I see that on the official mp installer utility there's a new version of your plugin, I install it but after that in MP configuration I can't enable that...

I haven't tested it fully but i can configure and start time within mp.
1) Just follow the link 2 posts above and select MyleepTimer.mpe1>download.
2) Extract dll and png files from zip file, installer{copyFIle} folder
3) Rename dll and png to MySleepTimer.dll and MySleepTimer.png
4) copy these files to "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process" folder
5) open mediaportal configuration>plugins and under process plugins you should see mysleeptimer
Note that i am not 100% sure where mysleeptimer.png file should be coppied

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The only thing I miss in this great plugin, coz it just works, is the ability to press key and cancel, sometimes you just cannot get to sleep ;)

So if anyone fancies the challenge, hi anthrax that could mean you, fancy a update :D

xmats

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    +1 on that suggestion. Love the plugin since I like to fall asleep watching tv.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Anthrax

Would love to see this made 1.2.2 compatible on the MP Extensions installer, this is such a easy plugin to use, and I'm sure a lot of people are missing out on its great abilities.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom