MySleepTimer (3 Viewers)

cnova80

Portal Member
January 22, 2008
AW: MySleepTimer

Hi Chefkoch,

I also love your Plugin and I#m looking forward to an 1.2 beta Version of Your Plugin ;-)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

wauzi

Portal Member
    March 6, 2010
    Autostadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: MySleepTimer

Hi guys, sorry for the delay.

1st it is not my plugin, I am only maintaining it, because initially it was developed by Anthrax ;)

2nd I will upload a new version to the repository when 1.2 is final.

3rd until this will happen you should find a compatible version in svn: SourceForge.net Repository - [mp-plugins] Index of /trunk/plugins/MySleepTimer/MpeRelease

cheers
    Tommy

Hi,
    I had tried that new compatible Version of MySleepTimer (on MP1.2.0), but it doesn't work. :mad:
    I've got a message it means there is a wrong Fileformat and Error loading package project.

... hope therer is comming a final Version soon :rolleyes: now I sleep by TV-Light ;)

Greets
    -wauzi-

Anthrax

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    pretty much in the center
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hey there everybody,

it's been a while...

First off:
    :D very much chefkoch for maintaining the plugin. (Without your help I wouldn't be able to use it myself anymore ;-))

After 3 years (?!) of using this plugin day in day out on my HTPC I'm about to make some little changes to the timer setup logic...
    (Some stuff that has been nagging me since like forever...)

I'll let you know when there's something testworthy out there. (To be honest it's not much of complicated plugin to begin with :oops:)

The big question is: chefkoch do you mind if I'll give it another go?

best regards as always to this wonderful community,
    Anthrax

Are there also streamedMP skin files for 1.2.0beta?
    As far as I know - MySleepTimer doesn't need any skin files ;-)

Hi,
    I had tried that new compatible Version of MySleepTimer (on MP1.2.0), but it doesn't work. :mad:
    I've got a message it means there is a wrong Fileformat and Error loading package project.

... hope therer is comming a final Version soon :rolleyes: now I sleep by TV-Light ;)

Greets
    -wauzi-
    Please make sure you only have one MySleepTimer.dll in any of the plugin directories. (And of course that it is the latest version that chefkoch provided)

prometh

Portal Member
    October 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi, i used the plugin for a long time, thanks for porting it to MePo1.2

I know it needs no skin but i whould also like to have that picture of that sleeping green thingy next to the timer in streamed MP, i dont know exactly where to put it and i guess it has to have some cryptic file name.

cheers, prometh

Anthrax

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2007
    pretty much in the center
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi, i used the plugin for a long time, thanks for porting it to MePo1.2

I know it needs no skin but i whould also like to have that picture of that sleeping green thingy next to the timer in streamed MP, i dont know exactly where to put it and i guess it has to have some cryptic file name.

cheers, prometh

Hi prometh,

"cryptic file name" !?!? What are you talking about?!?!? of course not! :D

there you go: GUIGraphicsContext.Skin + @"\Media\MySleepTimer_logo.png"

therefore you can put any file named "MySleepTimer_logo.png" into the respective skin's Media folder.

regards
    Anthrax

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I really want to use this pougin, I have only one problem.. I have a iMon remote from soundgraph, and not a mce remote, so I can't set an activation togle.. Do you have any idea How I can set my remote to activate the sleeptimer? I also have this problem in browse the web - webbrowser. There I have also to set some toggles to a MCE remote..

Hope yo can help me!

Regards..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom