MySports Plugin 1.0.0.0 [25-03-2018] (2 Viewers)

Should thesportsdb data have separate plugin?

• No, stay with ScoreCenter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

123vak123

Portal Pro
December 13, 2010
Minsk
Home Country
Belarus Belarus
The question on missing fans is removed. I decided it for myself. Event with thumb: 22-28-42.png Event without thumb (with my image): 22-29-50.png

123vak123

Portal Pro
December 13, 2010
Minsk
Home Country
Belarus Belarus
I've finished adapting the plugin to my skin. You did a super plugin, thank you very much. Everything works well, but there are two questions:
1. For Eormula-1: MySports.LocalEvents.xml -> select video -> F9 -> MySports.EventDetails.Multi.xml -> choose racer from the list -> MySports.PlayerDetails.xml (OK) -> come back Esc (OK) -> come back Esc (OK) -> no any images in the start window of plugin, ESC does not work, exit from the plugin by pressing the key H. Once again enter into the plugin. There is no image in the startup window.
2. For Formula-1: MySports.LeagueDetails.xml -> button "Table" -> There is no tournament table, there is only a header from the table, which is not suitable for Formula-1
General wishes for the plugin (these are only my opinions :)):
1. Remove all graphic items to a separate folder.
2. Instead of file "tvguide_record_button.png" use file with the original name. If someone (eg I) wants to change it, it will not affect the rest of the skin.
3. The list of local videos needs more information (may be in <text2>, <text3>...). I added into base ten seasons of Formula-1. Got a list of 10 files with the same name.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    1. For Eormula-1: MySports.LocalEvents.xml -> select video -> F9 -> MySports.EventDetails.Multi.xml -> choose racer from the list -> MySports.PlayerDetails.xml (OK) -> come back Esc (OK) -> come back Esc (OK) -> no any images in the start window of plugin, ESC does not work, exit from the plugin by pressing the key H. Once again enter into the plugin. There is no image in the startup window.
    I'll investigate. It could be a bug.
    2. For Formula-1: MySports.LeagueDetails.xml -> button "Table" -> There is no tournament table, there is only a header from the table, which is not suitable for Formula-1
    There shouldn't be Table button if it's not Soccer/ Check my recent skin files for conditional visibility of this button
    1. Remove all graphic items to a separate folder.
    I don't know what are the standarts for placements skin images. But if catavolt says the should be saparated I could try.
    2. Instead of file "tvguide_record_button.png" use file with the original name. If someone (eg I) wants to change it, it will not affect the rest of the skin.
    I don't want to change filename. I want to use another file. Using that file was a temporary decision.
    3. The list of local videos needs more information (may be in <text2>, <text3>...). I added into base ten seasons of Formula-1. Got a list of 10 files with the same name.
    I have plans to add SubName to parser so plugin will identify i.e. British Gran Prix Race as EventName (British Gran Prix) and Event SubName (Race, Q1,Q2,Q3 etc).
    This feature will not be in this version since I should think of ways to do it.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't know what are the standarts for placements skin images.
    Normally, the plugins have a seperate folder in e.g. C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\DefaultWideHD\Media, in this case it would be C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\DefaultWideHD\Media\MySports with all necessary image files ;)
    And to make it even more unique, you could name them e.g. mysports_basball.png, mysports_american football.png etc.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    For Eormula-1: MySports.LocalEvents.xml -> select video -> F9 -> MySports.EventDetails.Multi.xml -> choose racer from the list -> MySports.PlayerDetails.xml (OK) -> come back Esc (OK) -> come back Esc (OK) -> no any images in the start window of plugin, ESC does not work, exit from the plugin by pressing the key H. Once again enter into the plugin. There is no image in the startup window.
    Fixed in local build. That was an unusual way to go to MySports screen from PlayerDetails screen skipping Players level. Now if you're entering MySports main and level is something unsupported it's falling back to sports level.
    Remove all graphic items to a separate folder.
    Done in local build. Dunno if I should move BH Sports.jpg backgroung to separate folder too. :cautious:
    We still need original image pointing for current day instead of tvguide_record_button.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom