MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (5 Viewers)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: MyTorrents v0.69.3

It's a setting of utorrent, do a google search, it's somewhere in advanced options or whatever it's called.

redhat66

Portal Member
October 10, 2008

Found the token authentication location in uTorrent and disabled it. It turns off the request for password when login in. Did not correct the issue in MyTorrents.

Thanks for helping :)

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

Found the token authentication location in uTorrent and disabled it. It turns off the request for password when login in.

This is incorrect, the password prompt will still be there in the webbrowser as well as all other apps using it (remember the login credential is stored in a session, you need to remove session variables or restart the browser to retest after login).
This needs to be disabled for My Torrents to work so just leave it like that. Although it is less secure overall

redhat66

Portal Member
October 10, 2008

Confirmed, restarted browser and was prompted for password.

But still receiving "failed unable to start download" and no info regarding torrent status...

Not concerned about security. Maintain local security on LAN so I should be fine.

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008

Hi!

Anyone willing to continue developing this plugin?

I am too busy with my life so I cannot do it at the moment :(

Br,
Sohvaperuna

blargman

Portal Member
October 15, 2010
Home Country

I've been trying to get the cookie authentication working Sohvaperuna. It appears the server is setting a cookie and I can print it out but for some reason the search requests aren't using the cookie. I'm working on fixing it in VS but haven't had any luck so far. Any hints or thoughts?

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008

Sorry no :(

Have you checked MyTorrents code? There should be something for cookies, I think I have implemented support there, maybe it just does not work properly...

blargman

Portal Member
October 15, 2010
Home Country

It's ok, I wasn't able to pin down exactly why but I think it had something to do with a https redirect screwing things up. Was quite strange. Either way it is working fine now.

I made a simple json regex. I wish more sites used json for search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom