MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (3 Viewers)

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    OK will do
    Oh and what skins is it setup for now just default wide ?

Last edited:

famewolf

Portal Pro
    June 7, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi
    yes please make this addon work
    You have chance to tell what do you want to improve. I'm busy with coding LogoManager atm [emoji26]

For me all I'd really like to see is a working version for MediaPortal 1.10 (and 1.11) that has a Titan or Titanius skin and works with utorrent (2.2.1 specifically which is the last version before they added all that adware/nagware to the app and the 1/2 a dozen things you have to uncheck during install to avoid toolbars etc). The ability to add/remove things to the rss feeds/favorites would certainly be a bonus. Perhaps torlock.com could be used for torrent searches.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hey everybody.
    As I'm in coding mood I want to update this too. I tried to add new site parser for site but I've failed so I decided to implement Jackett support. It's a service with collection of site parsers (~100) with Web UI for managing them. For now, only default address 127.0.0.1:9117 is supported.
    It requires .net 4.5.2 so I can't use it on my XP HTPC but I'm happy to add it for everyone else.
    So if you like such approach, please, download and install Jackett from here Jackett/Jackett
    In such case I could move all headache for updating sites to Jackett community and concentrate on plugin GUI itself. ;)

Attachments

• Debug.zip
      981.8 KB

hounddog

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2008
    Para Hills SA
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I like that you are trying to update My torrents I wish I could code
    Alas too old to learn new tricks