MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (2 Viewers)

Sohvaperuna

Portal Pro
January 29, 2008
Re: MyTorrents v0.69.3

Yes, unfortunately I do not have time to develop this plugin. I do not use MediaPortal anymore.

Anyone who is interested to continue, I can provide commit rights to the plugin, possibly also change owner if it is possible.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

The compiled version for MP 1.2 beta doesn't work properly.
    From error.log:

[ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Error initializing window: Sohvaperuna.MyTorrents.MyTorrents Object reference not set to an instance of an object. MyTorrents at Sohvaperuna.MyTorrents.TorrentEngine.Initialize(String host, Int32 port, String username, String password, Backend backend)
    at Sohvaperuna.MyTorrents.MyTorrents.EstablishConnection(ConfigData _config)
    at Sohvaperuna.MyTorrents.MyTorrents.Init()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)
    When did you get this error? In gui or in config?
    I compiled it myself with patch to support russian tracker so it is hardcoded to cp-1251 encoding in search.
    I can see it in plugins list in configuration, can watch utorrent stat in mp gui. only search is not working for me. Just Default skin problem, with StreamedMP all is OK.
    UPD: You can try my files at your own risk. Don't forget to backup original files.

Attachments

• bin.zip
      61.1 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

The compiled version for MP 1.2 beta doesn't work properly.
    From error.log:

[ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Error initializing window: Sohvaperuna.MyTorrents.MyTorrents Object reference not set to an instance of an object. MyTorrents at Sohvaperuna.MyTorrents.TorrentEngine.Initialize(String host, Int32 port, String username, String password, Backend backend)
    at Sohvaperuna.MyTorrents.MyTorrents.EstablishConnection(ConfigData _config)
    at Sohvaperuna.MyTorrents.MyTorrents.Init()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)
    When did you get this error? In gui or in config?
    I compiled it myself with patch to support russian tracker so it is hardcoded to cp-1251 encoding in search.
    I can see it in plugins list in configuration, can watch utorrent stat in mp gui. only search is not working for me. Just Default skin problem, with StreamedMP all is OK.
    UPD: You can try my files at your own risk. Don't forget to backup original files.

Hi,

When I try your files, i get the message: "Missing or invalid file" in Mediaportal..

Do you know what i'm doing wrong?

Maybe you can explain in wich folder I have to put wich file.. I have now put the mytorrents.xml into the streamedMP folder, and theother files into the windows plugin folder.. Is that right?

EDIT: The information I needed was on the googleproject site, so the plugin is now working:)

But I have some problems.. i can't do anything with the plugin.. Can't see information in: "active torrents" and "all torrents" I have the latest uTorrnet installed, and enabled "Web UI" I have the samed name and password added inthe plugin configuration, but still no working.. I can also not search torrents..

Can you give any information how to configure this plugin?

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country

Hi.
    I suppose your skin files are missing.
    Only StreamedMP, Blue3/Blue3Wide are supported.
    In Xp you must put dll-files in Program Files/Team MediaPortal/Mediaportal amd mytorrents.xml in Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
    In StreamedMP folder you must put skin files which you can get from MPEI installer MyTorrents.0.69.2.MPE1 - mp-mytorrents - MyTorrents 0.69.2 - MediaPortal MyTorrents plugin - Google Project Hosting
    or from / - mp-mytorrents - MediaPortal MyTorrents plugin - Google Project Hosting
    In Vista/Win7 put mytorrents.xml in /Program Data/Team Mediaportal/Mediaportal/ but I'm not sure.
    UPD: The best way is to install official version 0.69.3/0.69.2 and then owerwrite existing files with mine.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi.
    I suppose your skin files are missing.
    Only StreamedMP, Blue3/Blue3Wide are supported.
    In Xp you must put dll-files in Program Files/Team MediaPortal/Mediaportal amd mytorrents.xml in Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
    In StreamedMP folder you must put skin files which you can get from MPEI installer MyTorrents.0.69.2.MPE1 - mp-mytorrents - MyTorrents 0.69.2 - MediaPortal MyTorrents plugin - Google Project Hosting
    or from / - mp-mytorrents - MediaPortal MyTorrents plugin - Google Project Hosting
    In Vista/Win7 put mytorrents.xml in /Program Data/Team Mediaportal/Mediaportal/ but I'm not sure.
    UPD: The best way is to install official version 0.69.3/0.69.2 and then owerwrite existing files with mine.

Thanks,

Well, the plugin is now working, I can open it in Mediaportal, but as I subsribe in my post above on EDIT, I can't do anything with the plugin..

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country

But I have some problems.. i can't do anything with the plugin.. Can't see information in: "active torrents" and "all torrents" I have the latest uTorrnet installed, and enabled "Web UI" I have the samed name and password added inthe plugin configuration, but still no working.. I can also not search torrents..

You must disable tokens in utorrent in advanced settings (change webui.token_auth to false).
    To search and download torrents mytorrents.xml must be changed. Maybe you can try my versions several pages ago
    But you must add <cookie></cookie> to each torrent search engine in xml file (!!!!!!!)
    I'm not sure you can search now if you are not russian coz now plugin is locked to windows-1251 codepage to support russian site.
    Sorry.
    I'l try to add codepage detection or ask guy who add cookies support to it but I'm not sure I have such skills.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

You must disable tokens in utorrent in advanced settings (change webui.token_auth to false).
    To search and download torrents mytorrents.xml must be changed. Maybe you can try my versions several pages ago
    But you must add <cookie></cookie> to each torrent search engine in xml file (!!!!!!!)
    I'm not sure you can search now if you are not russian coz now plugin is locked to windows-1251 codepage to support russian site.
    Sorry.
    I'l try to add codepage detection or ask guy who add cookies support to it but I'm not sure I have such skills.

Thanks for your quick response .. I appreciate that ..

The plugin still does not work ..

-Do I configure a proxy server in uTorrent?
    -Should I keep the default IP address? Or change to my own ..
    -Do I need an alternative listening port on?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Sorry, I'm not sure :(
    If you can't open http://login:password@address:port/gui/ in your browser It's not MP problem.

Thanks, so i have to enter this in internetexplorer to test:

http:/Admin:"my password"@127.0.0.1:8080/gui/

??

Well, than I get nothing.. So it's maybe another program.. In have configured uTorrent like this:

Connections:

Port for incomming connections: 8080
    Proxeserver: known

WebUI

Enable WebUI

Name: Admin, password: ..........

Do you have also this configuration?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom