MyTorrents 0.70 Stable [Updated 13-10-2012] (1 Viewer)

tomakas123

Portal Member
March 6, 2012
Home Country
Lithuania Lithuania
It is posible to add new torrent site for search or its hardcoded to dll files ? I tried to add tracker and engine to MyTorrents.xml but no luck at all. Tried to write parse strings, su I can get only TTile and TId, but search results 0. The tracker I need to add is www.linkomanija.net, maybe someboby can take a look at this, I can send the invitation to the tracker.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    OK, here is information for all who can't read my post
    Wanna tease you a lttle. :)
    Guess what skin is this?
    View attachment 116823View attachment 116824
    between lines.
    Despite we are big fans of new DefaultWide skin we are currently working on Titan skins too. More screens:
    2013-01-01_235057.jpg2013-01-01_235316.jpg
    And they will be available soon with new release. Since we've already done major gui refactoring in our development build (see here ) we cant provide Titan skin now.
    Sorry!

Could you add a skin files for TITAN??
    Try this, and where is basichome.xml to show torrent in Titan Home, Torrents are shown instead of Info Service Window id=500
    Looks very insteresting! (y) Seems like you're much better skinner than me.
    Спасибо!

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Could you add a skin files for TITAN??
    Try this, and where is basichome.xml to show torrent in Titan Home, Torrents are shown instead of Info Service Window id=500

Nice! Torrent information in basichome in titan skin would be great, is this using infoservice plugin?

This is what I'd like to see in basichome
    utorrent.jpg
    utorrent2.jpg

Might actually be better with more subtle buttons that blend in more with the blue bar, but this is a mock up anyway, have included the buttons in case you wanted to use them.

Attachments

• utorrent buttons.psd
      55.6 KB
    Last edited:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    @kiwijunglist Mostly bo you request here we've added output of torrent information through NotificationBar and posted screen here.
    NotificationBar support is present in MyTorrents 0.70. You cant miss it since we shipped NotificationBar and its skin files with MyTorrents and enabled it by default. After that we received soome feedback about annoying notifications i.e. from @emphatic. So I can't understand how you could discuss torrent info in InfoService thread now :D
    have included the buttons in case you wanted to use them.
    We currently need button for online/offline state for Titan since next release will support this function

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    sounds good[DOUBLEPOST=1357113467][/DOUBLEPOST]At first it was said notifcation bar wouldn't support torrents, then I never got that @tag with the screen shot :D does that explain it?

Last edited:

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I was one of them that didn't like the notifications. But I want to clarify that it was the notifications during fullscreen video that I didn't like. Most my torrents gets added by rss feeds and sometimes that pop-up gets annoying when watching that new movie or long anticipated episode of a favorite series.

I'm all pro notifications, as long as I can turn them off while watching something.

And thanks for this plugin, i really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom