MyTorrents (1 Viewer)

lampie

Portal Pro
November 26, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Did not get around to testing this awesome plugin :) Will get there tho.. Looks good allready, cant wait :D

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I cant get this to work in MP 0.2.2.0 (both podcasts and torrents). When i get to the screen i just see the menu on the side (view: add, etc..) but nothing else shows up, any thoughts?

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005
I did a test of 0.2.2.0 a few days ago and had all kinds of issues so I want back to 0.2.0. I'll try again and see if I can get it working.

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005
I cant get this to work in MP 0.2.2.0 (both podcasts and torrents). When i get to the screen i just see the menu on the side (view: add, etc..) but nothing else shows up, any thoughts?
I installed 0.2.2 and recompiled the plugin dlls without any errors. Seems to have fixed some of the problems but I'm still having issues with 0.2.2.

You can pull the new version down from:

http://projects.c3o.com/MediaPortal/plugins.zip

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Still have the same problem. But now in the mp setup my torrents and my podcast show up under process, they are in the windows folder. Also i added a podcast feed via the screen and still see a blank screen.

fcsobel

Portal Pro
December 4, 2005
Keith2045.

I made a minor change. Please try the beta again. It's working for me for Torrents, Audio and Video podcasts, Azureus and uTorrent. I'm running 0.2.2.0 (not the latest SVN)

I noticed that I lost my podcast search xml file from the feeds folder during the uninstall and install ot 0.2.2.0 but there is a version in the zip file.

robomonkey

Portal Pro
August 4, 2005
Hi,

Just installed uTorrent Web UI and immediately thought how cool would it be to have this in MP, and lo and behold here it is! great stuff!

Unfortunately when I open Utorrent from the menu the skin loads fine but its blank appart from the buttons on the left and then after the 10 second refresh I get the error attache below, any help would be great:

2007-01-22 14:26:42.360146 [ERROR][MPMain]: Control has invalid animation type
2007-01-22 14:26:42.375770 [ERROR][MPMain]: Control has invalid animation type
2007-01-22 14:26:42.875758 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.ArgumentException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.Couldn't store <8308515878> in Size Column. Expected type is Int32. ---> System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
at System.Data.Common.Int32Storage.Set(Int32 record, Object value)
at System.Data.DataColumn.set_Item(Int32 record, Object value)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Data.DataColumn.set_Item(Int32 record, Object value)
at System.Data.DataTable.NewRecordFromArray(Object[] value)
at System.Data.DataRowCollection.Add(Object[] values)
at c3o.Framework.Web.uTorrentData.TorrentList(String webUiUrl, String webUiLogin, String webUiPassword)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Rss.GUIuTorrent.ShowDownloads()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Rss.GUIuTorrent.OnPageLoad()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom