Status
Not open for further replies.

bounguine

Portal Pro
November 7, 2005
St.Petersburg
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Yes, new MyTrailers.dll is the <MP>/plugins/Windows.

<MP>/plugins/Process has:

CybrDisplayPlugin.dll
PowerSchedulerClientPlugin.dll
ProcessPlugins.dll
VideoConvertor.TVE3.client.dll
ViewModeSwitcher.dll
WMPOSD.dll

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    can you remove the MyTrailers.dll from the directory and then startup the configuration screen to see if it's still there? If not save/close the configuration screen and move the dll back into the plugins/Windows directory. Start up the configuration screen again and see what happens?

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I finished my skinning today. It's not that different from Pretoriano's skinning, in fact I kinda borrowed some of your thumbnailview code and adjusted it a bit, hope you don't mind.

Some screenies ofcourse, cause we are all about eye-candy ;)

And armand while i'm at it. I think that it might be handy to have different skin files for apple and GT. I kinda scratched my head making it all work in the same skin file... With GT in detail view I still have this background where the poster of apple goes. Besides that I'd like to have the layout of text different in GT, so the image can fit somewhere to the right.

p.s.
    The red text in the screens is just for some explaining purposes

Attachments

• detail-gt.jpg
      detail-gt.jpg
      84.3 KB
    • icons.jpg
      icons.jpg
      100.2 KB
    • detail-apple.jpg
      detail-apple.jpg
      88 KB

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just wanted to say this plugin is awesome and should be included with the next MP release.

INCREDIBLE WORK Armandp.

Also attached are some bluetwo skin files which I use and may be suitable for 4:3 users.

Cheers,
    Colin

Attachments

• mytrailers.xml
      30.6 KB
    • mytrailers.index.xml
      30.6 KB
    • mytrailers.details.xml
      30.7 KB

bounguine

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2005
    St.Petersburg
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    = > remove
    - No MyTrailers

= > copying into...\windows
    - two instances of My Trailers (one - in windows pluguns, the second - in process plugins)
    - windows plugin can be enabled only if the process one is enabled

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    And armand while i'm at it. I think that it might be handy to have different skin files for apple and GT. I kinda scratched my head making it all work in the same skin file... With GT in detail view I still have this background where the poster of apple goes. Besides that I'd like to have the layout of text different in GT, so the image can fit somewhere to the right.

I probably create a different skin for Game and Movie details. I shall try to implement a dummy control to indicate which type it is true = movie, false= game or something and skinners can use that as a visibility check. I want to keep these two detail types generic because movie/game trailers could come from other sources in the future. My idea is that for game trailers the actual game cover will be shown where the movie poster is for Apple Trailers but GameTrailer currently does not provide quality game covers ;) (in turn they have this nice per-video image and description.)

@ All skin suppliers:
    Thanks for your work and i will try to keep the list in the first post up to date ;)

Also attached are some bluetwo skin files which I use and may be suitable for 4:3 users.

Thanks, but you are missing some of the new labels, images and buttons in these files :)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks, but you are missing some of the new labels, images and buttons in these files :)

Sorry. Which buttons am I missing? I think its only the details xml file that is different? Perhaps I could add the code for these back in. As its a lot of work to start again on new skin files and manually edit the position of all the images and buttons.

I deliberately removed some labels as my resolution wouldn't allow enough space to have all the info, so I just left in the ones that are most important.

Cheers,
    Colin

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah ok cool.. sorry about that.. i didn't saw the Refresh label at first :)

Vattenmelon

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Any opinions about what's the best codec setup for playback of 720p trailers from apple? I'm using fdshow and playback of 720p is anything but smooth, while 480p is. Do not think it is bandwith, however, but not 100 percent sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom