Not open for further replies.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In my experience, this plugin will not work properly in RC1.
    Since the old MyTrailers was integrate in RC1 and can not be disabled properly in the plugin page....?
    Have I misunderstod?
    An update too RC2 or RC3 should solve this problem.
    -JohnWayne

You might have a valid point there, i didn't really test with RC1. I can confirm that I personally didn't have problems with RC2 and RC3.

Dazman

May 2, 2008
    UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    RC1

I couldn't get this plug-in to work in RC1, I kept getting two "My Trailers" in the menu, neither of which would work.
    So I installed RC2 which worked.
    Well sort of worked, I can view game trailers. I've still to get the movie trailers working.
    I get an error "Unable to play the selected movie trailer. Please try again later."
    I'm sure this is a problem at my end with codec's etc, I'll look into it when I get some time.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    No trailer Details on RC3?

Hi armandp,today i've noticed a strange thing on RC3...no trailer details are displayed for the applle trailers so after that i've tested My trailers on the other OS with RC2 and everything was fine.So if it's not a plugin issue and it's not a skin issue (i was using my generic skin on both RC2 and RC3) could be that has something to do with some skinning engine changes on RC3?
    Sometimes only one line it's displayed for the detailes but it looks like a "fadelabel" and not like a "textboxscrollup".BTW game trailers details are working weel so i really don't understand why is happening with apple trailers.

johnwayne

Portal Member
    June 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I got this plugin working really well now. After an update from RC1 to RC3.
    I uninstalled K-Lite codec pack. Installed ffdshow and haali separatly.
    Now both Gametrailers and Apple works, just some problems with the audio in HD audio trailers on Apple.
    I will adjust some of the audio codecs, confident that this will work.

Tom-Cat

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    Wow, really REALLY nice plugin. Is there a plan for the new Blue3 skin ? :) Currently can't find a skin that would look good in 4:3 for it... I have to use the LIST view only ... others don't work. But otherwise - really nice :)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I would like to add a skin for Blue3 (+Wide if it gets added) to make this plugin work out of the box yes. Currently my focus is a little more on developing the plugin code and skin support comes second. I believe there are a lot of active skinners reading this thread so perhaps someone could be so kind to create a Blue3 skin ;)

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    How do you get Haali to be used ? I have great video in Apple Trailers but no audio, and I can't see Haali being used. I guess it uses Quicktime instead. BTW, I'm using Aeon skin and Gametrailers works OK...

unitygain

Portal Member
    January 28, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I get an error when trying to layquicktime trailers "Haaii Media Splitter - Error Can't Open File - Unspecified Error, anyone else got a problem like this ?..............By The Way Great Plugin .... if i could only get it to work :)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Awesome! I tried the streaming videos plugin, which was ... well ... crap, but this rocks! The only two things I would want to stream are Gametrailers and Apple Trailers, so thanx! Haven't got the apple trailers working though, got quicktime alternative installed and I see the trailers, but they don't play. Tips?

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I use the H.264 codec from "Windows Mediaplayer Classic". I have good experiences with it. This works great with H.264 files obviously, but also the apple trailers. Its the MPC - Video Decoder.
    You can download Here..

To install, just copy it anywhere on your computer.
    Go to MENU > RUN
    To install type: regsvr32 c:\path\MPCVideoDec.ax
    To UNinstall type: regsvr32 /u c:\path\MPCVideoDec.ax

Greetz

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom