MyTrailers plugin (1 Viewer)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    You might want to read a little up the thread!

digitalfm

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2008
    Calling all developers!!

Calling all developers!!

Please, please, please, please, please have a go at fixing this plugin to reflect the website changes. It's part of 0.2.3.0 and also a standard option in xface basic home so surely there's some one out there that would pick this up and fix it for the many of us that used it.

This is a plugin issue due to the changes in the website it references. Please no more confusion about external players fixing this. The only way to fix this is for one of the big brains to help us out.

I don't like to beg, but I really miss this plugin.

Now I'm over to MyMusicVideos to see if anyone can fix that also. Can't believe website's update their feeds, how rude!!! :)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Calling all developers!!

Please, please, please, please, please have a go at fixing this plugin to reflect the website changes. It's part of 0.2.3.0 and also a standard option in xface basic home so surely there's some one out there that would pick this up and fix it for the many of us that used it.

This is a plugin issue due to the changes in the website it references. Please no more confusion about external players fixing this. The only way to fix this is for one of the big brains to help us out.

I don't like to beg, but I really miss this plugin.

Now I'm over to MyMusicVideos to see if anyone can fix that also. Can't believe website's update their feeds, how rude!!! :)

^I'll second that!! :0)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Dukus - was the last developer that worked on this plugin I believe. I know he has been busy with other work, it could be he is too busy to pick up work on this again.

Mike

efla

Portal Pro
    September 6, 2007
    Hello, since RC3 it no more possible to see the trailers in fullscreenmode.
    In windowed mode, everything's fine.

Any idea ? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom