MyTrailers plugin (1 Viewer)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Please could someone have another look at this plugin? It was a great little plugin, simple to use and no setup required. It also used thee INTERNAL player and so didn't require any extras. It had LOADS of movie trailers to choose from too.

Please please please please please please ;0)

Cheers,
Colin

poktor

Portal Member
March 9, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Please could someone have another look at this plugin? It was a great little plugin, simple to use and no setup required. It also used thee INTERNAL player and so didn't require any extras. It had LOADS of movie trailers to choose from too.

Please please please please please please ;0)

Cheers,
Colin

Hey Colin,

Did you install VLC player already? If you don't know what it is, use Google.

cheers,

Richard

kimko

Portal Member
June 21, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Sorry Guys. Maybe this is a stupid question. Just to make sure... The trailer plugin doesn't work right now right? If i browse through the trailers i don't get any files i could watch, only folders. is there any updates? support? how could installing vlc help me? i have it but it still didn't change anything...

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    The My Trailers plugin - is broken - due to an API change on the website it points to.
    YOU WILL NOT GET ANY LINKS TO VIEWABLE FILES
    VLC will not hep
    MPlayer will not help

!

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi SpudR, I thought as much. Hence my question. Not sure why this was suggested.

Hi Kimko, you are correct. This is why I resurected this thread in the hope someone could fix it to reflect the website changes. At the moment no Devs are responding to this to tell us if this is being looked into.

This is a great little plugin and was fantastically easy to use and used the internal player. Please could someone look into fixing this? :0)

Cheers,
    Colin

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Any Devs looking at this? - it was a fantastic plugin, much used by myself & others it seems.

krraqk

Portal Member
    July 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    After hours trying I cant get any trailer to show with mytrailers plugin activated.

So its not working Mytrailers?

Or I need to use an external video player and how to activate it with Mytrailers (I dont use an external player with MP)?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom