MyTV isnt working anymore (RC2 / Aopen VA2000N NVTV) (1 Viewer)

_mrow

Portal Member
December 19, 2005
Hi,
dman said i should post my problem here ;)

When i want to upgrade my good-working RC1 to any of the newer cvs (oldest was from 29.11.05 i think) or RC2, my-tv isnt working anymore with my NVTV based card (Aopen VA2000N). Does some1 has an idea why? with 0.1.3 and RC1 it works perfectly!

here u can see my mediaportal.log from a cvs rls: http://mp.pastebin.com/467688

maybe line 217 and 218 is interesting. (dman thought so)

i think we can figure a driver problem or something out, when i reinstall any older version of mp mytv is working very good. Maybe some code change my card doesnt want? :D

pls help me :D

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have the same problem with my AverTV PVR 150MCE, I think. MyTV is shown, but there are no visuals or sound. Maybe it has something to do with the 'lookup' error?

_mrow

Portal Member
December 19, 2005
hi all :)

dman told me to reinstall directx9c and .net 2.0...
tried this, but no change - mp doesnt want my nvtv card.
when i want to add my card in television section a msg appears "unable to build graph for this card"

here's the log:

http://mp.pastebin.com/472340

tomorrow ill reinstall mp 0.2 rc1 and will post the "working" log then here too, hopefully some1 can help me ;) (am i the only nvtv user out there?! :D)

Eire_1

Portal Member
August 9, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have the same problem with my Hauppauge PVR350. I removed the TV card from the setup, rebooted the machine and put it back again. When I start the "Autotune" the channels are found and there are visuals and sounds. But when I start MyTV only sound is available. When I start "Timeshift" 1-2 pictures a second can be seen. It's just flickering.

Wibo

June 15, 2005
I have the same issues. Mine is a XFX card with the nvtv chipset (MP recognizes it as NVTV AOPEN 2000 or something). After installing RC2 it gives a Cannot create graph error. When I reinstall RC 1: no problems.

sonic-attack

Portal Member
June 20, 2005
UK
Hi

Anyone any further forward ?

I have an XFX NVTV Dual card. I get Graph cannot be created also.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Please try CVS from today.

If you're still having no luck please email me the log.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom