MyTVseries crash (1 Viewer)

reflex

Portal Member
August 26, 2007
Spain
Yes I am. Thanks to your plugin submition.;)

About that servers thing I dont mind to spend some time. Whats important to me is to know that everything works.

well, I mean that always skips. Even if you choosed to enter an alternative name.

Now, you said always can append to DB? I wonder if theres another way to go. May be you mean edit DB file with some utility or something (sounds kinda dangerous to me).

whatisk

Portal Pro
May 21, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Australia Australia
You can edit the DB directly to add entries. I've done it once or twice (after making a backup of course). If you want to amend existing entries, I also do it through the plugin configuration.

The editor is located in the docs folder (c:\program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\docs\SQL Lite Data Browser)
The databse is called tvseriesdb4 or something similar and is located in c:\program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\Database

All this is assuming you installed MP to the default location.

reflex

Portal Member
August 26, 2007
Spain
I am sorry for the delay in answering, have had some problems now resolved.

Well, this is turning into a custom but I have to say thanks again. It worked, I tested adding just some few info manually (I'd have done all if more automated).

By the way, have passed some days and cant download any info yet. Is that normal?

I checked my log file but I couldnt compare my log with someone else's to confirm. I guess all the errors I get are related with tvdb's server update. The file is plenty of these 3 errors taht appears for each show:

- Xml parsing of http://taylornooks.com/interfaces/GetMirrors.php failed (line 38 - '#' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '"' or '''. Line 38, position 21.)

- Can't connect to /GetSeries.php?seriesname=psych : Illegal characters in path.

- Found 0 matching results for [name of the show]

If dont mind, I'd really appreciate a confirmation on this. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom