Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Deda!

Thanks for your reply! Something must be wrong here! Grabbing this Blu-Ray doesn't work and i have almost the same setup as shown in your Screenshot! Configuration.log is attached, but it seems, that there are no related entries! It's odd, but while scanning this folder i can see in the small splahscreen, that the Blu-ray-folder is parsed!
    Best regards
    Helios

Attachments

• Bid065.jpg
      Bid065.jpg
      82.5 KB
    Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    And stupid q, do F3 key (or IMDB option) imports nfo so you can see movie details screen?

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    did anyone note that when a movie name contains an apostrophe, when searching local movie folders, the image location name has (2) apostrophes (not quote). e.g., Pete's Dragon (1977) becomes Pete''s Dragon (1977), and the folder cannot be found until the image location name is changed and browsed for the folder.jpg.

Not to forget your q, can add sshot or some more data, movie name, pic location and what you try to do.

I know the problem of 2 apostrophes but couldn't find a problem with location with it or movie name.

Also is this in pre 1.3.A or also in 1.3.0A?

Last edited:

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    And stupid q, do F3 key (or IMDB option) imports nfo so you can see movie details screen?

If i press F3 in share view, i can see movie details! If i press i in movie details screen, i see a options window (screenshot)! If i press create nfo fie, MP creates an empty nfo file!

Attachments

• 15-16-20.jpg
      15-16-20.jpg
      43.6 KB

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    did anyone note that when a movie name contains an apostrophe, when searching local movie folders, the image location name has (2) apostrophes (not quote). e.g., Pete's Dragon (1977) becomes Pete''s Dragon (1977), and the folder cannot be found until the image location name is changed and browsed for the folder.jpg.

Not to forget your q, can add sshot or some more data, movie name, pic location and what you try to do.

I know the problem of 2 apostrophes but couldn't find a problem with location with it or movie name.

Also is this in pre 1.3.A or also in 1.3.0A?

This is the official 1.3.0 alpha download.

I selected to use folder name for movie scan, so if the 2 apostrophe issue was in the folder name, it would not open the folder to get the folder.jpg. I don't remember if didn't open the folder to get fanart.jp. The movie was found in the folder, but image scraping was stalled.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    It should work now. I've changed after alpha release movie details read after scan so it returns single apostrophe for every detail value.

I just test case like this (I think it's somehow similar to your case):

ScreenShot046.jpg

and fanart and cover fetched successful from folder.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It should work now. I've changed after alpha release movie details read after scan so it returns single apostrophe for every detail value.

I just test case like this (I think it's somehow similar to your case):

View attachment 110800

and fanart and cover fetched successful from folder.

Is the fix available for alpha, or is the change in beta? (not that I need it now for myself ...)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Team,return of Holidays, i am happy to see your changelog, and specially Fanart support ! but i don't understand How work Fanart, attached screenshot of one folder.
    i have tried with the last FanartHandler SVN, maybe this is planned in future ...

Folder : 8 mile
    Videoname : 8 mile - 2001

Question : You don't have added enhancement to display NFO(IMDB DB) on Folder when movie are in dedicated folder ?

Attachments

• list movie.png
      list movie.png
      13.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom