[Question] myvideo plugin (1 Viewer)

boldie

Portal Member
September 30, 2007
I cannot use the myvideo plugin
I got an error that the table movie_info is not available.

Looking into the videodatabasev5 i found a table movieinfo without underscore.

So I let MP create a new database, but there is also no movie_info table.

What can I do?

Attachments

• MPExtended.zip
    8.4 KB

jwe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2011
Germany/Hessen/MKK
Home Country
Germany Germany
Something seems wrong with your mediaportal installation... Which version of MP do you use?
Do the Movies work in your mediaportal client?

boldie

Portal Member
September 30, 2007
I experience no Problems with the mediaportal Client.
I reproduce the error with a plain 1.3 final and one movie.

I use Windows 8

Logs and database is attached.

Attachments

• MP13final.zip
    6.1 KB
  • VideoDatabaseV5.zip
    5 KB

jwe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2011
Germany/Hessen/MKK
Home Country
Germany Germany
Okay. this looks like something @Oxan or @Lyfesaver74 can help me with.
I don't know what exactly is the problem but it seems like i am getting the movies wrong for you.. I am always using ProveriderID=null
and that works for me in testing.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    I would not be the best to answer this.... like you said Oxan (who is away from interent for a few days) or maybe @DieBagger can answer it before he heads out of town for a couple weeks.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The software you're using (aMPdroid?) is trying to access the Moving Pictures database, not the MyVideos database.

Solution: if you're using aMPdroid, choose the "video" section instead of the "movies" one, iirc. Otherwise, configure the software you use to use MPVideos instead of MovingPictures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    For info, new Picture DB structure - MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1
    For info, new Picture DB structure - MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1
    Hi ajs I am starting a new thread in reply to the following from a thread in the MP2 forum: <-- FanartHandler when start...
    Replies
    Views
    How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
    How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
    While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Replies
    Views
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &amp;HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping...
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV channels without issue for a while now (Win7 &...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom