MyWorldMap plugin v2.1.0.1 Beta 21/06/2013 (1 Viewer)

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thanks for the new version. Do you think it's possible to get the same resolution as the old version of this plugin? This looks kinda rough on a 110" screen :)

Here's a comparison to illustrate what I mean. Version 2.0.0.6 to the left and RC5 to the right.

Looks like a different zoom level.

Simone

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Hi!

I started reworking this plugin to introduce the use of Google and Bing maps API.

First alpha attached. Only Google is implemented.

Please report all issues you find.

:D

Simone

v2.0.0.6:
    should be feature complete :)
    From now on, please update with MPEInstaller

Hi,
    I haven't previously installed this, and when I tried running MPEINstaller this plugin doesn't show up (I assume MPEInstaller only shows plugins you've already installed?). The first post implies that there's an attachment but it's not there any more, and the recent post announcinv v.2.0.0.6 also doesn't have it attached.

Could this thread's first post have a link to the plugin so us 1st timers could easily install it? It would save going through the MP website looking for it (historically, a bad way to find plugins since they were almost always out of date compared to versions available in the support thread)...
    Thanx

Dir

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Could this thread's first post have a link to the plugin so us 1st timers could easily install it? It would save going through the MP website looking for it (historically, a bad way to find plugins since they were almost always out of date compared to versions available in the support thread)...
    Thanx

Dir

Nope, I want users to go with MPEInstaller. :sorry:

what you have to do is:

• start MPEInstaller
    • go to the "options" tab
    • untick "show only stable releases"
    • click "download online update info"
    • go to the "known extensions" tab
    • select the extension you want
    • install the last version

Simone

gordon55

Portal Member
    September 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MyWorldMap plugin v2.0.0.6Beta (21-08-2010)

Hi Simone
    1st, thx a lot for this nice plugin
    I just installed it, seems to work fine so far, remote MCE works as expected.

There's still something I am missing : saving last searches to retrieve them again next time MP is started
    If I understand it from this thread correctly, it's not in yet ... may I ask if there is a plan for this feature improvement and if so, when could it be expected?

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Not that much time lately and too much open things to handle.

Will see if I find time for this one as well. Take care that now code is in SVN, so if someone want to provide a patch, I'll be more than happy.

Simone

gordon55

Portal Member
    September 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MyWorldMap plugin v2.0.0.6Beta (21-08-2010)

thanks for the short note. I'm sure there are more important tasks in MP as the Worldmap :), but hopefully you'll find some time soon.

PS: Unfortunately I'm not a developer ...

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I can't make SVN code compile. You might wanna check that :) Can post error(s) later (if you need them, not on my dev machine right now).

I wanted see what's about Up/Down/Left/Right, it's still not working very good (as in previous versions).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom