myYouTube (3 Viewers)

collaborator

Portal Pro
October 2, 2007
Basel
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
This is where my problem is

On MP 1 RC2 I have it but MP 1RC3 ; I can not find at configuration > Plugins > External Players or Process Plugins

scottl2k

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2008
    Thanks Scott for the skin file for blue3 I will include it in my next release.

Will you release a skin file for the blue3 wide - skin, too?!

I'm glad it was, in fact, helpful. I'm hoping to have a chance to look at it more this weekend.

I don't have any TVs or monitors with a widescreen aspect; but, the changes from what I submitted should be very minor... if someone will volunteer to tweak it on a 16:9 screen, I can certainly point out the values which I think would need to be altered. I believe there are only 3 or 4 numeric values in the .XML file which would have to change.

-Scott

EDIT: I could be mistaken; and as I said, I'm unable to test this; but, I suspect the solution for blue3wide might be as simple as editing the .XML I submitted. Specifically, look at lines 36 and 37:

<posX>260</posX>
    <width>440</width>

If that doesn't work, you may have to replace my copy of the common.facade.xml file with the one for the Blue3Wide skin... I placed comments in my file to identify where I'd pasted the Blue3 version.

Eyep0p

Portal Pro
    June 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's not working. :(
    Using RC3 with latest SVN. Tested with mplayer and vlc plugin.
    Always get this...

Attachments

• youtube.JPG
      youtube.JPG
      56.3 KB

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    i think it has some thing to do whit what codex you have installed also.. im not sure.

But the best solution i have, and i use is.
    SAF 301 just updatet..
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/offtopic-57/stand-alone-filters-htpc-44614/

Uninstall all others, codex, spluitters Evrylast thing you have regarding video, audio, reboot. then..
    Install this, and use only this, all video and all stuff will be forking great.
    And disable FLVplayer plugin...

please follow the Cool guide he made here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/offtopic-57/stand-alone-filters-htpc-44614/

scottl2k

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2008
    It's not working. :(
    Using RC3 with latest SVN. Tested with mplayer and vlc plugin.
    Always get this...

I had no luck with mplayer; but, I didn't spend much time hacking at it. I got the same result when using a slightly earlier version of FLVSplitter. Upgrading FLVSplitter to 1.0.0.4 got me squared away, though I've found one or two videos that still gave me problems. If you use it, be sure to register it (regsvr32 flvsplitter.ax).

BrownGhost's solution installs the same version that I'm using... his solution sounds easier with a clean system; but, I don't think I'd want to try uninstalling everything I have on my system to go that route.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    BrownGhost's solution installs the same version that I'm using... his solution sounds easier with a clean system; but, I don't think I'd want to try uninstalling everything I have on my system to go that route.

I was talking about uninstalling, only media relatet things.
    like all Codex packs, players, divx xvid, splitters, you know.
    and then use ccleaner to clean up system, and ccleaner to fix reg errors.
    reboot, now you are at a base level nothing, and can start from fresh :)

Any way bro, i hove you find a solution.. ;)

peter_toyota

Portal Member
    November 9, 2008
    Blue3Wide skin

hello,

I hacked up a mostly functional Blue3Wide skin file for youtube. corrected some minor spelling mistakes too. tested on thursday's build of RC3.

there is a bug with the flimstrip view, but that is mediaportal's bug not this plugin.

now, I noticed that when you go to the plugin the first time, it shows no videos at all. Perhaps the code should be modified to show a default video category initially.

thanks all for the contributions!

Attachments

• common.facade2.xml
      30.6 KB
    • myyoutube.xml
      30.6 KB
    • fonts.xml
      30.6 KB

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Some movies don't work when HQ is selected. System freeze for a long time.
    Using internal player.

For ppl not getting movie to play, try deselecting HQ.

TreKronor

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2008
    While I downloaded some clips to my hdd in the past, now the "download" is really fast and doesn't work!

After the "download" I can see the file under the downloaded files, there's a preview picture, but I can't start the file?!

This happens with or without HQ switched on.

What's going wrong?!

In the past it was possible to let the switch on HQ the whole time. If the clip was just LQ it was played in LQ, if it was available in HQ, it was played in HQ.

Now I've the same problem as Spragleknas, I can play nearly all clips in LQ, but if I try to play an LQ-clip in HQ the plugin freezes for a short time and nothing happens...

But finally, thanks peter_toyota for your files!

Now I can see, that the brandnew Blue3-wide-skin has some problems at least in FullHD, too... :eek:

Unfortunately the clock and the date and some menues doesn't fit completly on the screen, even though I did all alignements in the setup properly...

Bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom