myYouTube (2 Viewers)

_rm_

Portal Pro
June 10, 2008
Lisbon
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
I could be that, It is the player that you are using that are crashing the HTPC, the only thing that the plugin dose when you try to play is passing the URL to the player of your choice

I had to use the "resize" option because i had a problem with subtitle size, some times they were too big or too small, another member gave me the tip and worked like a charm.

Now, it looks like it´s causing trouble with this plugin, what shall i do?

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Question: i made a search for "Jeremy Clarkson" the result in plug-in is:
    Not the same as YouTube
    Not the same images display the video preview
    Not the same amount of results, like 2 pages in plug-in :(

Don’t take this the wrong way, i m grateful for your work, im just wondering why there is this big a difference ;(

gizzard

Portal Member
    January 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Scott for the skin file for blue3 I will include it in my next release.

Will you release a skin file for the blue3 wide - skin, too?!

It's urgent... :D

The latest SVM-build says that the blue2-skin is outdated and will no longer be supported...

Your plugin works great!

Thanks!

Dirk

Yes I will release a blue3 wide as well, but I have not had any time to work on this lately but soon I hope.

Question: i made a search for "Jeremy Clarkson" the result in plug-in is:
    Not the same as YouTube
    Not the same images display the video preview
    Not the same amount of results, like 2 pages in plug-in :(

Don’t take this the wrong way, i m grateful for your work, im just wondering why there is this big a difference ;(

I guess it is the way the google API searches youtube. The plugin is not parsing the html in youtube it is using the API provided by youtube for .net.

I could be that, It is the player that you are using that are crashing the HTPC, the only thing that the plugin dose when you try to play is passing the URL to the player of your choice

I had to use the "resize" option because i had a problem with subtitle size, some times they were too big or too small, another member gave me the tip and worked like a charm.

Now, it looks like it´s causing trouble with this plugin, what shall i do?

It looks like ffdshow is having trouble streaming .flv with this option enabled. You could try to install another player mplayer or vlc and let them stream .flv

_rm_

Portal Pro
    June 10, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    It looks like ffdshow is having trouble streaming .flv with this option enabled. You could try to install another player mplayer or vlc and let them stream .flv[/QUOTE]

Can i install one player and configure it just to play .flv? And keep the rest like it is now?
    Which should i choose and how do i configure it?

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    sad if: google API dos not work the same as the site :(
    Thanks for the info...

what about making the remote, type like a mobile phone, right now it takes for ever to spell some thing whit the arrows :(

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Humm im not sure you are right.. ill wait and hear if others say the same thing.
    thanks tho

collaborator

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2007
    Basel
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Hello

I tried with MPlayer but I could not make it work.

I'm using MP 1 RC3 and can not find FLVPlayer in the MP configuration. Is it removed ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom