doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice to hear the problems went away...
    No I don't have any need for logs, I will ask for new ones if the (or other) problem arises again

sosh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello MP-Team,

i havent used Netflix some time but no i've tried again and it failed on my installation now. (it was running some months ago). Ive recognized that InternetExplorer not available on my Win10 PC now, i'am always routed to Edge Browser when i want to execute the iexplore.exe. So i failed to clear the iexplore cookies.
    Netflix is running smoothly in Edge.
    Now when i want to use Netflix in OnlineVideos i just see this:

netflix.PNG

and after clicking there i can see a white screen for a second and its closing right away. I dont see any login screen or Netflix page.
    I've tried to set the BrowserHostWaitTimeout" value="5000" but it had no effect.

I've tried to get the debug reporting steps right to provide the helpfull data and i'll gather more if something is missing.

I'am glad for some tipps where to look at.
    Thanks in advance.
    Best Regards, Sebastian

Attachments

• MP_Logs_DESKTOP-B96H6V0_23_03_25_15_16.zip
      2.4 MB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry for the late answer, I was waiting to be able to tell you it's fixed...
    Somewhere in the hopefully near future there's going to be a new release of Onlinevideos where at least the architecture is set for a future-proof netflix part.

The only thing blocking said release is my inability to test netflix, because I don't have (nor want) a netflix account for myself.

So if any of you is willing to work with me to get this going it will be much appreciated (however cumbersome that might be)
    Alternatively, if someone with c#/develop experience can take over the ownership and maintenance of the netflix part that will be even better!

Dunnlor

Portal Member
    September 14, 2019
    Virginia
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've encountered the same issue as Sebatian. I have a Netflix account and would like to help. I have a test machine that I can install any MP release that you'd like to test with.

Tom

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have an account with Netflix too, I'd be happy to test in MP x64.

I am having an issue with Onlinevideos now, it when i go to manage sites there are no sites shown.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-10 165211.png
      Screenshot 2024-02-10 165211.png
      2.4 MB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks all for the offer.
    What would be the easiest for me is if you could somehow share your account with me, so I can at least finalize all the loose ends currently in the code.
    I know sharing isn't really possible anymore outside of your household, but perhaps a vpn, or even a machine that I can remote in to?
    I realize this can be hard to setup but currently I can't think of any other workable solution now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom