Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I just had a quick look, and build debug compilation and did some debugging. It looks like sign in actually goes okay, but loading profiles is broken as regex grouping is not finding anything. I tried some new regex strings and got some data on a load profiles, but then jSon deserialize breaks, so no real progress here. That data actually contains needed profiles, but as i'm not famailiar with the
    Ministerk implementation and whats going on, in for example JSon: desrializer at valueparser, it's a big task to go on.

and to say also I'm very very busy at real life, I might be able to look this next time about 3-4 weeks or so.

Br,

Ps. That's how it is in freewill community. Thanks for a great job done. Ministerk
    Thanks for looking into this. The profile part is solved/working with the new site (yay :p) now it's only the content part that needs to be done...

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi!

I've just published an update! It lacks some stuff the previous version had but it is a start.
    You can:
    Browse My List
    Continue Watching
    Browse Genres, with subgenres (Non Kids profiles)
    Browse Kids home (Kids Profiles)
    Find related content of titles
    Search
    Add to and remove from My List, use context menu in titles listings

I'd like to thank those who showed interest in helping me with the development, thanks a lot!

Further development, functionality and metadata, is going to happen but I don't know when.

Peace!

Olli123

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2012
    Hi!

I've just published an update! It lacks some stuff the previous version had but it is a start.
    You can:
    Browse My List
    Continue Watching
    Browse Genres, with subgenres (Non Kids profiles)
    Browse Kids home (Kids Profiles)
    Find related content of titles
    Search
    Add to and remove from My List, use context menu in titles listings

I'd like to thank those who showed interest in helping me with the development, thanks a lot!

Further development, functionality and metadata, is going to happen but I don't know when.

Peace!
    I love you! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom