Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Netflix is broken! No idea when I've the time to fix this, I have no working dev environment and no time... Sorry!

Ferao

Portal Member
    December 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Netflix is broken! No idea when I've the time to fix this, I have no working dev environment and no time... Sorry!

Sorry to hear that - seems i chose the wrong profession with servers and infrastructure because I never learned to program. What would you need besides time?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I hear you [emoji6] I was thinking along the lines of what you would need for development. You wrote that you needed to have a development setup
    Well nothing besides time. I'll have to have the time to setup and configure a new VM...

Eggert

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 23, 2005
    I had no issues until it got disabled! I watched some series last night.
    Can you reenable it so I can use it again?
    Thanks, Eggert

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I had no issues until it got disabled! I watched some series last night.
    Can you reenable it so I can use it again?
    Thanks, Eggert
    I will not enable the site for everyone, since I cannot confirm that it works for the majority of users. I have been temp banned from netflix a couple of times when developing this util because of logging in/changing profiles in "suspicious ways". I don't want to cause problems for other users.
    Netflix doesn't promote changes to all users at the same time, it might be that you get the changes later on.
    You can enable the site manually by editing the OnlineVideoSites.xml found in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal if you are using MP1.
    Change the Netflix node, set enabled="true"
    XML:
    <Site name="Netflix" util="NetfilxWeb" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="--" player="Browser">
      <Description>Watch Netflix in OnlineVideos</Description>
    </Site>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom