Netflix Manager (Updated 02/10/07) (1 Viewer)

rayrob

Portal Member
August 7, 2006
As far as how the plug-in is working... it's working GREAT! You did a good job Hobbes. I've been using it since the beginning and updating as necessary. It works flawlessly for me. I've even gone as far as installing MediaPortal and this plug-in on my laptop, just to help me organize my videos, audios, and other stuff but especially my Netflix account.

Thanks for a great Plug-In Hobbes. Sorry it took so long to get back in here, I guess I was a little late to re-post the how to.

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
No problem. I took the liberty to stick it in the first post so it would be easy to find for people wnating to install the plugin.

I'm glad to hear it is working great for you.

Ryan711

Portal Member
September 11, 2006
Home Country
Could you possibly write a plugin for gameznflix.com by any chance. Stopped using netflix when I wanted games and movies.:D

lrohenaz

Portal Member
September 11, 2006
Troy, NY
Home Country
'Remove' button not working?

Just installed today, and its working great. Very nice plugin!

Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but the remove button is not working at all for me (in plugin configuration screen). Where is the feed list stored? I looked around but couldn't find it.

:D

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
Just installed today, and its working great. Very nice plugin!

Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but the remove button is not working at all for me (in plugin configuration screen). Where is the feed list stored? I looked around but couldn't find it.

:D

You are right, the remove button does nothing right now. Once i have some time I will fix that. Untill then, the the feed info is stored in MediaPortal.xml. glad you like the plugin.

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
Could you possibly write a plugin for gameznflix.com by any chance. Stopped using netflix when I wanted games and movies.:D

Unfortunately I would not be able to right a plugin for gameznflix without an account for it. I dont even know if it would possible. Maybe it can be your first plugin! :D

lrohenaz

Portal Member
September 11, 2006
Troy, NY
Home Country
You are right, the remove button does nothing right now. Once i have some time I will fix that. Untill then, the the feed info is stored in MediaPortal.xml. glad you like the plugin.

Great, thanks for the info.. I'll just take the bad entries out manually.

Wormfishin

Portal Member
September 29, 2006
I'm new to MediaPortal so I may be missing something simple. I followed the setup steps but when I select My Plugins -> NetflixManager it immediately goes back to the main menu. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Does MediaPortal keep any kind of error log?

Nick

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
I'm new to MediaPortal so I may be missing something simple. I followed the setup steps but when I select My Plugins -> NetflixManager it immediately goes back to the main menu. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Does MediaPortal keep any kind of error log?

Nick

There was an error with the newly subbmitted version. I have fixed it and reposted it.

Wormfishin

Portal Member
September 29, 2006
Thanks for the quick response. I'm still seeing the same problem though, I replaced the dll, which has a modified date of today, and I also replaced the xml file which didn't appear to have changed. They are in the correct directories, is there something I missed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom