Netflix Plugin (first release available) (1 Viewer)

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I PMed Gazpacho King and he said he would release the source, but hasn't done it yet. hopefully he will soon! :D

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
I'm not getting any response from Gazpacho King. :( I really want to get this plugin fully operational, but would much rather not start from scratch. Anyone else know how to contact him?

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    hobbes487 said:
    I'm not getting any response from Gazpacho King. :( I really want to get this plugin fully operational, but would much rather not start from scratch. Anyone else know how to contact him?

I've emailed him. Will let you know what answer I get.

Mike

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    mzemina said:
    hobbes487 said:

I've emailed him. Will let you know what answer I get.

Mike

FYI - I never received a reply from the email I sent to him.

hobbes487

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2005
    Home Country
    Yes, I received the source from Gazpacho King and I hope to begin working on it regularly. It might be slow going as I am new to C# and MP developement. I may have a lot of questions because of my C# newbie staus and lack of API documentation :(

Any help anyone can give would be much appreciated.

rayrob

Portal Member
    August 7, 2006
    I wish I even knew C# or C++. I think this plug in would be helpful to some of us. Thank you for picking it up Hobbes!

As far as Netflix goes, it is in the US only, and they have plans allowing you I think up to 5 movies at home at any given time. I've had it for quite a while and I enjoy it.

Right now I'm updating my other's pc to a "Media Center" type PC and I plan to use Media Portal. The netflix plugin will come in very handy since we check our netflix stuff frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom