New DVB subtitle filter (TsReader based) (2 Viewers)

Makaronen

Portal Member
July 22, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi !

Now it is only the teletext subtitle for TVE3 who we are waiting for.........:D

ziphnor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Now it is only the teletext subtitle for TVE3 who we are waiting for.........:D

Dont worry, im hard at work on it :) It shouldn't be that long, hopefully at the end of the next weekend there will be something for you guys to test (no promises though).

Nyll

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

I don't if it's just me, but there seems to be a problem with the latest svn version (15824). The dvb-subtitles are not showing.

I have:

- Unregister current TsReader.ax (regsvr32 /u <path to the filter>\TsReader.ax)

- Register new TsReader.ax (regsvr32 <path to the filter>\TsReader.ax)

- Register DVBSub2.ax (regsvr32 <path to the filter>\DVBSub2.ax)

- Add <entry name="dvbsubtitles">yes</entry> under <section name="mytv"> in the MediaPortal.xml

- Add c:\useTsReader.txt

/Nyll

ziphnor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi
    I don't if it's just me, but there seems to be a problem with the latest svn version (15824). The dvb-subtitles are not showing.

We need tsreader.log, dvbsub.log and the usual mediaportal logs to see whats going on.

I committed a small change to SVN for TVLibrary to include teletext PID's when timeshifting/recording, i dont see how it should be related. Still, could you try playing back some recordings that used to work to verify that the issue still occurs?

ziphnor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Well something is definitely wrong, the subtitle filter is receiving data of the wrong type, and TsReader is also complaining.

Do you have any older recordings lying around which you could try to play back instead? Because if they work and live TV doesnt, if have a feeling this might be my fault.

Nyll

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Do you have any older recordings lying around which you could try to play back instead? Because if they work and live TV doesnt, if have a feeling this might be my fault.

Well, you're right ziphnor. The old recordings are working just fine. Is there something wrong with my setup then or is it the tsreader/dvbsub-filter in general?

/Nyll

ziphnor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Well, you're right ziphnor. The old recordings are working just fine. Is there something wrong with my setup then or is it the tsreader/dvbsub-filter in general?

No, there isnt. There is something wrong with me :) Im 99% sure the changes i made (to the recording/timeshifting stuff) caused this problem, and i am going to revert them right now....

EDIT:
    I reverted the change, any build made later than rev. 15830 will hopefully be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom