New grabber www.humo.be (1 Viewer)

RickDeckard

Portal Member
October 19, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Same thing happened as on TVblad. They removed the possibility to view the 2-page schedule in 1 page.

This shouldn't really be an issue as the webepg grabber can deal with paging.

Since a second page appears if there are more than 30 listings for a channel, I assumed I only had to change the following in the grabber xml file:

HTML:
<Site url="http://www.humo.be/cps/rde/xchg/humo/hs.xsl/epg_zender.html?pagina=[PAGE_OFFSET]&amp;channel=[ID]&amp;dag=[_M]/[_D]/[YYYY]
    &amp;channelPrev=[ID]&amp;dagPrev=[_M]/[_D]/[YYYY]" post="" external="false" encoding="" />
<Search maxlistings="30" startPage="1" />

This doesn't seem to work, however. Even if less than 30 listings are encountered, it keeps requesting data from the same day and channel with ever increasing pagenumber until page 5 and then for some reason it goes on to day 2. For day 2 and all subsequent days, it only ever requests page 1, even when reporting in the log file that 30 listings are encountered on that first page.

To add insult to injury, when requesting non-existent pages 3, 4 and 5, it adds the programs of page 2 again to the tvguide.xml but with starting date increased by 1, 2 and 3 days respectively.

Either I am doing this wrong, or there is still a bug with the PAGE_OFFSET mechanism.

Log file is attached.

listiterator

February 3, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Maybe this is helpful.

I moved to use mc2xml to create the TVguide.xml file, it gives two full weeks of info for almost any channel you want and of a info quality I have not seen from EPGgrabber. Check it out!

Best info, including complete 'how to' in this thread:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webepg-136/tvgids-nl-sbs6-nl-grabber-problems-46684/

Have a look at the attached TVguide.xml (belgium DVB-T channels).

VdR

thanks for the info, seems to work just fine at the moment!

D4bFz3awSRYHKjr3

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Aruba Aruba
    Here's an updated version, please test

Does anybody know why the fields country, actors, ... aren't written in the tvguide file

Attachments

• 1-www_humo_be.xml
      30.6 KB

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys, I had moved to mc2xml too since teveblad was not working anymore but now mc2xml doesn't work either anymore... :confused:

How does this work?

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    It's working again now, there was a problem @ MS so nobody (including MCE users) were getting updates.

Is there a howto about configuring humo.be because I have noticed that the listings from MS are not correct sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom