• Poll closed .

nyx

Portal Member
May 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
pisdu
sent you a pm about the channel problem

Now, for full epg, if I can make it work, I'll be using the TV Guide.
as for current and next event epg, brought to you by the osd, well it works

David66
I already have a copy of those templates, problem is, the templates will only tell you about the expected structure of the response, but nothing about the data each structure contains, or what commands to send to actually get a response. And documentation is close to non existent

If I had access to a DM7025 for a day I could have figured out what I needed
It could be solved with msn, a dm7025 and a correctly configured firewall/nat, if anyone catches my drift; if I got access to a dm7025 over the internet I'll probably be able to tamper/grab most of the commands by using the web interface.

_Morph_

Portal Member
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hello and thanks for a great plugin :)

nyx, I can see you are from Norway. Are you using PP-image? Is it possible to integrate EPG with the Mplug/Mv ?

nyx

Portal Member
May 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
_Morph_
hehe, trønder for å være helt presis

Sorry, I'm using PLI helenite,
I doubt we'll ever implement image specific functions, but perhaps a "custom" command button (restart samba / cardserver etc)

I've read about mplug, and I have a question, is the mplug epg available from the webinterface of your box (e.g do you have more than 2 events on the viasat channels) in that case, it's already working, BUT, we don't have a full EPG in the plugin yet ;)
So maybe, maybe not, we'll have to finish making a full epg in the plugin first

!!Update!!!

And good news for the dm7025 owners out there, the plugin now supports Enigma v2
Big thanks!!! to Alexander (alexz66) for letting me have internet access to his box.

As always this is a fix release, not synced with whatever krokos up to, and will probably crash unexpectedly, liquidify your computer and melt through the floor.

billysate

Portal Member
November 12, 2007
Zeeland
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Absolutely GREAT. you are going that fast! I will try it directly.
otherwise I can give you acces to the DM7025 as well.

I'll let you know!

billysate

Portal Member
November 12, 2007
Zeeland
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
THANKS! I've never seen a computer melt down that quickly, Especially the melting trough the floor option was overwhelming. :)

the plug-in now works for my 7025 indeed, thanks a lot. Only the box isn't streaming very good. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. that is more of a Dreambox issue I Suppose.

I try to fix that.

nyx

Portal Member
May 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
might be possible to do something with the streaming in the plugin,
I know the streaminfo from the 7025 describes that http-reconnect should be enabled,
which is disabled in the plugin because of problems with the stream from dm7000

And while I remember it, it might be a network issue, I discovered similar problems while playing with a wireless bridge setup, which I accidentally got to work => caused a network loop, so don't discount bad cables etc. (easy to test if you ftp the box and download a recording, you need somewhere between 4-10Mbit/sec in transfer rates for the stream to work well)

Now before I add a conditional argument for the dm7025, could you verify if a standalone vlc player exhibits the same problems, use the webinterface and click the stream link, open in vlc. (if you have the same problem there => Dreambox issue)

David66
Thanks, I've seen that, used that resource for enigma v1, but on enigma2 it's useless, f.ex fetchchannels command returns just a empty xml structure, might be that the webif plugin is still in development, and as such was changed recently, anyway, I got offers for access to two dm7025's now so I'll manage.

Also; any dm7025 owners encountering problems in setup might want note that the image used for testing was compiled on the 25. october 2007, so try upgrading the image first

Showboy

Portal Member
November 10, 2007
Can someone help me please

plugins works well here but the only problem is i always got a black screen.
i have my channels list and epg works well, and i cant find any log file, any help ?

i have installed vlc with activex.
I use vista and MP V0.2.3.0

billysate

Portal Member
November 12, 2007
Zeeland
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
nyx: Yes I have seen simular problems within VLC. Changing channels doesn't matter, it keeps showing a sort of analog scrambled image with some pieces of good iamge, if you know what I mean. Yesterday I didn't see it. I seems like it has something to do with fast zapping.

By the way, I atill have a practical problem, I watch TV on a HD Beamer with a screenwidth of 1,7 meter, and unless it is a movie I watch its more convenient to set the screen half the size. So, within myTV I'm very happy with the zoom funtion (blue button on MCE) Can you program a certain zoom function in the plug-in?

Showboy: What kind of dreambox do you use? does it stream from within the webIF? is it also a black screen in stand alone VLC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom