Home Country
Norway Norway
thanks, that should help, probably not any new relaease this weekend

mbremz

November 4, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
DB 600 Gemini 360

Will this also work on the dm600PVR, im running enigma 360. I think I have installed the plugin, and it worked fine getting the epg. but no sound or picture? Im a super nubie on this and might verry well done something wrong. If there are annyone out there that can help me please let me know.

And when I import the epg I get allt the db channels in my tv? I can see all the channels in the list but no epg and no picture.
So there is no difference on the my tv and my dreambox menu in MP. I have MP 0.2.2.
If annyone needs anny logs, please tell me where i can find themand i will post them.

pisdu

Portal Pro
March 7, 2006
Switzerland
Hi nyx , retrieving bouquets will stop when there's separators it seems.
Anyway it's a very nice project , hope to see planned records via EPG , Switch audio languages and EPG on facade view soon !!

Keep up the good work

Just forgot one Dbox thing , anybody knows why some chans are not showed with VLC , same chans are recorded
via network without problems ( seems a VLC related problem )

nyx

Portal Member
May 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
mbremz
Dunno, post a log and I might tell you if it's possible.

pisdu
thanks for looking into it, I kind of suspected there was some "unwanted" elements in the channel list,

That channel grabber need a cleanup/rewrite anyway, sigh, wish me luck

think kroko talked about vlc probs with dbox, maybe he'll read this and leave a comment.

nyx

Portal Member
May 1, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Heh, I'm to lazy to do any decent coding. Especially when it seems I had the necessary code implemented already, I just didn't take into account all the bugs my little fix caused if it actually filtered some unwanted data.

don't be disappointed if this doesn't work, I haven't bothered to test it or anything, so that's you job now :p
Love to hear your curses or praises

kroko

Portal Pro
February 4, 2007
Itzehoe
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi pisdu,

I did a lot of recording on the dbox2. I know, it works with most channels without any problem, as long you play your records with vlc. Sometimes the stream records but is is corrupt. So it is not playable. Maybe its the reason of timing doing switch over and so on.

On some channels like mtv there is no sound. Thats a dbox issue.
So contact me on pm what is the real problem or on which channel. I hope I can tell whats going on....

Greetz
kroko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom