[New Plugin] MPRemote S - iPhone Remote Control Plugin (3 Viewers)

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
February 15, 2013
Würzburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Just to keep you updated:
The next version is rolling on and will need a Server.dll (Plugin) Update. It will be uploaded to the Plugin Repository this.
New features are:
Remote Buttons for Navigation that can be constantly pressed for fast navigation
Channel Number Input
Keyboard Input directly from the app

Just need to adjust some design and then it will go to the App Store!

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Unfortunately I had to stop using the app. It crashed my MediaPortal every time it woke up from sleep. Regardless of how it woke up. I have switched to CouchPotato and now MediaPortal doesn't crash. It is a shame, because this app looks nice and functions well other than the crashing :(

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2013
    Würzburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey Spaldo - i am sorry to hear that :(
    Maybe you could give the remote another chance with the update. The Plugin part has been totally rewritten. I can only imagine why it does crash and hope it is fixed then.

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2013
    Würzburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A small question by the way... did you all upgrade to MediaPortal 1.6 already? The new update is ready for certification and I am not sure to keep it Version 1.6 only compatible...

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2013
    Würzburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The New Update of MPRemote S is Coming up!

we added some new features to MPRemote S,

1. Arrow Navigation! - Switch from the Touchpad to the brand new Arrow Navigation in the Settings! so you can choose how to control MediaPortal!

2. Numeric Input - Swipe up at the bottom of the Remote to open the numeric input panel so you can select your favorite Tv channels quickly!

3. Keyboard! we have added a iOs7 native keyboard so you can perform searches quickly on your Media center

Once the new version of the App is available, Please make sure that you have the lastest version of our MediaPortal serverplugin installed, it's necessary to run the lasted version of the app cause of the new functions we implemented. you can download the MP Remote server for free.www.mediaportalremote.com

SneekPeak.png

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2013
    Würzburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ahm... ohm... No sorry. not yet :-O

Maybe we can make it with the next Update, after this Update...

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2013
    Würzburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi MediaPortal Remote users,

we are happy to announce that are latest version of the remote has been reviewed by Apple and is ready for the AppStore. You should get an Update notice the next hours.
    After you have downloaded the update make sure to UPDATE YOUR SERVER PLUGIN in MediaPortal. Its only compatible with MP 1.6 and later. You can download it as always from www.mediaportalremote.com

The Server Upgrade was a must for us to prepare new functions we already use and will be using in future versions of the remote.

Hope you enjoy the update :) And don’t forget to open the settings view and check the „Arrow Navigation“ option :)

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom