New Plugin: "MyPlanner" (1 Viewer)

Nova

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Hi!

Now, Beta2 is released! :) Look at the changelog to see all the changes of the new version. You can find the link to MyPlannerBeta2 at the main-topic.

The alert-function is deactivated in this release, because it needs more optimisations. I will deliver a patch with the alert-function soon (beta2.1).

Note: You can't use the database of beta1 for beta2, because beta2 uses another database-model. You have to use the beta2 database for the beta2-version.

Happy new year and have fun with my plugin! :)

Greetings from Nova

Nova

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Wow, along time ago. :)

Sorry, I hadn't enougth time recently to develop for this plugin, because I had a lot of troubles with my graphiccard.
I'm a little bit demotivated too, because I think there is no require for this plugin. And I want to develop for new spectacular functions for MP.

But I'm still working on the third beta-version and it will come up in a few days. The third beta works with current CVS-builds, the reminder/alert-function now works and a lot of improvements are done.

And yes, I could need a designer, who is interested in design some little, uniformed, clearly icons for MyPlanner. :) (please contact me via PM)

See you in a few days... :)

Greetings from Nova

Nova

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Okay, the next release (MyPlanner 1.0 RC1) will come at 10.03.2006. I updated the changelog.
At this date, I will release a UsageGuide in german and english for MyPlanner, too. Then you know to use all functions of MyPlanner. :)

So long...

Yours Nova :)

Nova

Portal Pro
November 8, 2005
Hi Guys, :)

the RC1 of MyPlanner is now out, in the full version and in an update version. If you have the beta2 in use, you can install the RC1 update version, so you can use your old database (database of beta2) with the RC1.
If you don't have the beta2 installed, you have to install the full version of MyPlanner1.0RC1.

I also released a UsageGuide for MyPlanner.

Please report me about bugs, if you found one. :)

Have a lot of fun. :)

Greetings from Nova

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi Nova,

downloaded your plugin. Looks nice so far.
    One thing to add:
    Just added my birthday, which was in January this year.
    I'm born 1964, so i became 42 this year, but the plugin shows my age as 41. Thanks for that. :D

regards,

Helmut

Nova

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2005
    Oh really, too many refactorings. ;-)

Now it should work correct again.
    Please download the plugin again, I fixed it and uploaded it again (full version and update version).

Greetings from Nova

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom