[new plugin] Netflix Wrapper (2 Viewers)

sytone

Portal Member
April 17, 2013
Home Country
Barbados Barbados
I have Danish in the code but I am doing a refactor so things broke. Will hopefully get a build out later this week. Trying to clean up the parsing so it handle countries better.

Sohail Juna

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 8, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This plugin is going to be awesome.

OK. First thing. How can I change the credentials used for Netflix ?

I'm getting the authentication error but my well have entered them incorrectly.

Or - how do I uninstall the plugin to start again?

Thanks

sytone

Portal Member
    April 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Barbados Barbados
    To reset go to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml and delete the section with the name of NetflixWrapper.

In the version I am working on you will set this in the configuration section of plugins in the main configuration tool of media portal.

sytone

Portal Member
    April 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Barbados Barbados
    The mp2 move should not be that hard. I have separated out the business logic from most of the display logic. Still a bit to clean but not to bad.

MightyPolo is aware of this. We are differing in the scraping as he has the old API access where I am processnf the pages from Netflix which means I can hopefully process pages in other countries. I sent a copy of my Silverlight wrapper a while back.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    When can we expect a new release with foreign language support?

I'm checking forums almost daily for the forthcoming release:)

Please feel happy to PM me, if you need help testing the danish support.

Keep up the good work - Hopefully we will soon have global Netflix support in MePo.

Thx

/Morten

Sohail Juna

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 8, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Home Country
    To reset go to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml and delete the section with the name of NetflixWrapper.

In the version I am working on you will set this in the configuration section of plugins in the main configuration tool of media portal.

Thanks - got past the authentication bit but then MediaPortal crashes "Program has stopped working" and needs to be closed.

sytone

Portal Member
    April 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Barbados Barbados
    Ok, in that case can you PM me the logs so I can try and workout where it crashed.

Real life is taking its toll, I am slowly progressing but have not had much time and I needed to fix the internals :( That will teach me to not start off with a clean object model.

Sohail Juna

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 8, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Home Country
    Ok, in that case can you PM me the logs so I can try and workout where it crashed.

Real life is taking its toll, I am slowly progressing but have not had much time and I needed to fix the internals :( That will teach me to not start off with a clean object model.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying. This is going to be a really important addition to MP and happy to help bug test / help where possible.

I re-created the crash and created logs, attached.

Thanks

sytone

Portal Member
    April 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Barbados Barbados
    Thanks, I will hopefully go through them this weekend and get a stable version out. Adding unit tests to my code base so it is harder to break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom