New plugin - OnlineTVShows???? (hulu, joost, etc..) (1 Viewer)

Kulaa

Portal Member
February 4, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I agree but I believe it to be a lost venture. I am using the zinc plugin. It works great but whatever right. Then you have the Hulu Desktop plugin. It works also. Nothing would beat this. I am not sure if anyone has cracked the current PID for Hulu.

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
Well... i thought i should post an update.

I'm currently serving in the US Army, and a few months ago i was informed that i was getting deployed and because of that my priorities changed. I'm not spending as much time on MP as i was before. So what does this mean?

1) I'm no longer working on this plugin, sorry. Plus since they released the desktop software, it's not really necessary anymore.
2) I have a working solution to view hulu videos within MP. To do so install the hulu desktop app, multishortcut plugin for MP, then use something like girder or IR Server Suite (IRSS) to control the app.

Thats pretty much it. I can export my remote settings from IRSS if anyone wants them

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Well... i thought i should post an update.

I'm currently serving in the US Army, and a few months ago i was informed that i was getting deployed and because of that my priorities changed. I'm not spending as much time on MP as i was before. So what does this mean?

1) I'm no longer working on this plugin, sorry. Plus since they released the desktop software, it's not really necessary anymore.
    2) I have a working solution to view hulu videos within MP. To do so install the hulu desktop app, multishortcut plugin for MP, then use something like girder or IR Server Suite (IRSS) to control the app.

Thats pretty much it. I can export my remote settings from IRSS if anyone wants them

I for one want to thank you for your efforts, even though it ended up as it did. I would also like to thank you for your service in the US military, all the liberties we have in this free country are due to folks like you keeping us safe!

:D:D:D

Take care and be safe!
    Wile E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom