New plugin - OnlineTVShows???? (hulu, joost, etc..) (4 Viewers)

Kulaa

Portal Member
February 4, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok so I have a crap load of images from Hulu. How would you like me to get them to you. I can probably put them on a very basic site as single images or I can zip them up.

Kulaa

Portal Member
February 4, 2009
Home Country
Just want to move this back to the top and show my support. Was the images what you needed? Still trying to think of a good name. You could name it "TheOnlyThingMissing", or "FinallyHere". No, of course I'm kidding...

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
lol.

I havent looked at them yet, sorry.

I ran into a few issues that i couldnt figure out so i decided to take a break. I'm taking a week off programming, i will probably start back up on Monday, depending on how the weekend goes i could start sooner.

I'm hoping to release it to a few beta testers within a few weeks

PostDeko

January 2, 2008
Home Country
Great idea for the plugin. For some time I'm allready searching for solution to watch Joost on MP. Also it would be great if you could add music videos from joost too (thats the content I use the most).
Unfurtunatly I can' t test hulu.com videos, becouse they are for US only (im from Latvia), but if you need im ready to test Joost part.

PD

Kulaa

Portal Member
February 4, 2009
Home Country
Keith miss ya whats up with this plugin. ready for some beta testers?

meq123

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Home Country
This has thread gone a bit quiet - so, just in case, I wanted to add my 'vote' as another interested party for this plugin. Please keep at it! Thanks.

poppabk

Portal Pro
August 8, 2007
Home Country
Count me in as someone who is interested in this plugin. With netflix and hulu support I could probably do without live TV almost.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Sorry not to sound rude but why don't you guys collaborate with OnlineVideos. That plugin is making some really good head way...

I don't understand this community some times, it's like StreamedMP meats MediaStream... AARRGG!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom