New Project - Meteorite Wide (1 Viewer)

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
yup, filmstrip.. personally I like to see at least 5 covers so that navigating is easier.
The movie info is less important to me (you see this in the details view anyway)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Any news? :D

I have unfortunately been very busy so not much progress has been made beyond moving pictures, basichome and tvseries. I have next week off so some decent progress should be made on the skin. If your really keen i have an old alpha version floating around that you can test pm for more info.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
mattsk88 : any new news on this skin?
progress has been slow, I'm thinking about releasing a "as is" build soon that supports moving pictures & tv series, all the other screens look kind of ok as well. Im currently playing around with the menu editor and have changed the meteorite menu so it looks similar to the aeon menu so i can use the menu editor. I don't have the knowledge to make any big changes to the editor but i can make small changes.

bkam

Portal Member
March 20, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Mattsk88 that sounds really good. But there is screens for music, picture and mymovies?

frying_fish

Portal Member
August 21, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I would be interested in trying out meteorite, it looks ideal for my liking of tvseries and moving pictures. You do seem to have a knack for getting what I like out of a skin though so this is good. Any eta on the "as is" release?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
I would be interested in trying out meteorite, it looks ideal for my liking of tvseries and moving pictures. You do seem to have a knack for getting what I like out of a skin though so this is good. Any eta on the "as is" release?

I could probably do a as is release now that supports tvseries and moving pictures and basichome but there will most likely be some bugs. Development has stopped for the moment while im working on mediastream

frying_fish

Portal Member
August 21, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
ahh yes, mediastream. That skin also looks good, you keep yourself busy. I guess I'll just wait for whichever comes on to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom