New Scraper for Ember Media Manager (1 Viewer)

bwg

Portal Pro
December 25, 2007
Home Country
I may have found a bug when scraping with this, though it has only happened on one movie.

I have EmberMM set to use the UK title of movies. With this title Banlieue 13 (2004) - IMDb when the info is scraped it appears in the importer as District 13 (2006) when it should be 2004. I found that this is due to the difference in the <year> and <releasedate> tags in the nfo as the release date in the UK was 2006.

I changed the release date to 2004 and it then scraped correctly. Shouldn't the scraper being using <year> rather than getting the year from the <releasedate> tag.

I am seeing this issue also. Is there any chance of looking at a fix for this?

EDIT: fixed it, took all of 30 seconds to change the 2 references to "releasedate" in the xml to "year", and voila!

schierli

May 10, 2011
near lake Attersee
Home Country
Austria Austria
AW: New Scraper for Ember Media Manager

HI Klez,

Thanks for the scraper he is doing a good job, but in the config of Moving Pictures under "Manually Manage Data Source" i can't save your scraper for a longer time.
After a restart of the config is always the "standard" Ember Media Manager 1.0.2 back not your 1.0.3
Then i have to del the old and add the new one.
Unbenannt.jpg

Klez

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: New Scraper for Ember Media Manager

Hello,

I noticed the same problem for a while buti dont know why it happens.
    Please try the following: Edit die XML and change the following tag:

to e.g.: <version major="1" minor="1" point="0"/>

Maybe it works.

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I know this is older but I use this scraper and changed the two entries "releasedate" into "year" as well.

It's working, but only for the first time after a fresh import of the scraper. If I use the scraper for the second time to add another movie I get all infos except the year.

MP 1.3 Alpha
    MoPi 1.4

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom