New Series not loading (1 Viewer)

Dr Tone

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Calgary, AB
Canada Canada
Added 3 seasons of seinfeld episodes. The importer lists all the episodes just fine when I hit the recycle/refresh button. All are properly identified. When I start the importer only the first episode from the first season actually gets found and imported.

I've attached the list view and logs.

Attachments

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Log is not much help, only shows you going into MediaPortal and not running through the Import Wizard in Configuration.

Do you have Seinfeld previously imported? Check the details tab and delete from Database if its there. Then run through Import Wizard again.

ImportWizard will typically skip over files that you have previously imported even if they were not imported correctly. So users need to delete them from database for the ImportWizard to pick anything new up.

Dr Tone

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Calgary, AB
    Canada Canada
    Log is not much help, only shows you going into MediaPortal and not running through the Import Wizard in Configuration.

Do you have Seinfeld previously imported? Check the details tab and delete from Database if its there. Then run through Import Wizard again.

ImportWizard will typically skip over files that you have previously imported even if they were not imported correctly. So users need to delete them from database for the ImportWizard to pick anything new up.
    I've deleted Seinfeld from the details and reran the import.

runner01

Portal Member
    April 22, 2007
    I think there has been some issues at thetvdb for the last few days. I also added a new series which had problems downloading. Then last night it downloaded all the info, guess the best thing you can do is wait.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Yes, there is problems with theTVDB.com. they are currently refreshing all series on the API now so be patient till its up.

Online TV Database - Reports Status

They still have 13000 series to go.

Dr Tone, are you saying you have problems in Part 1 of the Wizard (Episode Parsing) or Part 3 (Episode Matching). If Part 3, then simply try again later...there is nothing you can do about it for now.

Dr Tone

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Calgary, AB
    Canada Canada
    Yes, there is problems with theTVDB.com. they are currently refreshing all series on the API now so be patient till its up.

Online TV Database - Reports Status

They still have 13000 series to go.

Dr Tone, are you saying you have problems in Part 1 of the Wizard (Episode Parsing) or Part 3 (Episode Matching). If Part 3, then simply try again later...there is nothing you can do about it for now.
    Part 1 is the problem it only finds the first episode of the first season.

If since nuked my database and now it finds them all, so somewhere along the lines the database must have got corrupted. Seinfeld wasn't listed in details anywhere. I search high and low to make sure it hadn't get mixed in with a different series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    L TV-Series unvollständiger Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 5
    toricred Recordings Change : to _ in Series Name General 0
    toricred Library Contains Non-Existent Series General 0
    G Q about scheduling weekly series when epg lists duplicate back to back episodes each week General Support 2
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    W Not finding/matching new series - thetvdb issue? My TVSeries 3
    T TV Series Configuration funktioniert nicht Plugins & Erweiterungen 15
    HTPCSourcer Missing series posters/banners MediaPortal 2 11
    T TV Series - can't connect to http://thetvdb.com/api General Support 4
    L TV-Series kein Import Plugins & Erweiterungen 6
    Megane MP TV-Series and MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition (and TVDB). My TVSeries 11
    joecrow [solved] Can't find Series (Animals with Cameras) My TVSeries 4
    J How to save recorded Movies and TV Series to sub-folders? Newcomers Forum 1
    J Clean up orphaned entries in MP-TV Series My TVSeries 2
    P TV recording not displaying episode titles or going into series General 10
    Megane Manage Tv Series and Anime in My TVSeries My TVSeries 6
    1gkar Use Alternative Sites to Scrape Series Info My TVSeries 5
    A Mediaportal 2.2.1 - Some series posters not displaying General 6
    N [Finished] MP2-803 - Delete full series doesn't work when viewing a program in the extended schedule screen MediaPortal 2 12
    N [Proposal] How to improve series scheduling MediaPortal 2 72
    N What do the series recording options mean, and why is MP2 recording random programs? General 3
    N [solved] How do you get things into the Series or Movies listing General 5
    N [solved] How to record a series (UK Freeview dvb-t) General 10
    H Continues Playing function in series section Feature Requests 6
    M.Hulot Fragen zu / probleme mit mediaportal tv series Allgemeines Supportforum 19