[New skin] Black myst - work in progress (1 Viewer)

gds

Portal Pro
October 4, 2004
Italy
ok ok, limited spare time... sure, sure, first skin ever... yes, yes I do understand... but hey!!! You're being cruel to us, let us peek at your skin and leave us drooling soooo long...
:D

eLow

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
The Netherlands
gds said:
ok ok, limited spare time... sure, sure, first skin ever... yes, yes I do understand... but hey!!! You're being cruel to us, let us peek at your skin and leave us drooling soooo long...
:D

:oops: :lol: OK, here's an update on the progress: I've decided it's going to be a 1280x720 skin, so it's high res and wide screen. Last weekend I finished the home screen and made usable bitmaps out of the icons. The xml is based on Boilermaker's MCE wide screen mod, but I still have to alter about 80 xml files and create the graphics for them. My guess is it will be finished in a couple of weeks. Until then, I'll try to keep you posted.

eLow

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
The Netherlands
Small update on (little) progress. Did some menu button graphics and started on the tv guide. First actual screenshots:

bmtvguide.jpg

Background and layout is definitely not final, but right now I'm focussing on creating most of the graphics.

P

puffarthur

Hey eLow, hows the progress on this skin? It is definitely my favorite right now, and I am dying to see when it will be finished! :eek:

Also, do you think you will be making a 4:3 (1024x768 or 1280x1024) version any time soon? Thanks! I can't wait to see the final product.

p.s. you should think about making a matching boot screen or login screen for windows xp, that would be sweet :lol:

eLow

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
The Netherlands
Hey,

To check out the progress you can download the zip file here. Please do not post bugs yet if you decide to use it. I'm about half way, but haven't touched it for a while. I'll start working on it again when the skin editor is released. Right now the skin is completely based on Boilermaker's wide screen MCE skin, with a few changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom