New Skin - MCE2006 (1 Viewer)

E

Energy Blue

Hello!
I am in the making of my first (first real) skin.
I was just wondoring if anyone likes the look of it (so i'm not wasting my time!).

Its kind of what I think mce will look like in 2006, but hopefully I will be realased before then! :lol: .

So please,
tell me what you think:

Screenshot=

mama

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
Germany
Looks nice! When you have finished it, I´m quite sure, it´ll be my new default one. I like thos clear skins like MCE or BlueTwo a lot. ;)

By the way, isn´t there anyone who can finish that awesome toilet paper skin?

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Looks nice so far. A couple comments:

1) Please put a top bar on the main (and all) menu screens. The hidden one like projectx uses would be nice on yours. And please make sure the fullscreen button is part of that topbar :) ProjectX has this as well.

2) I spend most of my time on the TV Guide screen (except for time actually watching TV :) ). So a screenshot of that is important to get the feel of the skin I think.

Keep up the good work!

E

Energy Blue

>>> UPDATE | 7/27/05 <<<

And so it begins...

Day One:
I have started work on the skin.
I wanted to get this skin done quick, so I am using MediaPortalEditor
(Thanks to hamheed, sorry I never got permission!).
Its based on the original mce theme.
Whats good about that is, I don't have to take alot of time programing all the infomation and pages in. All I have to do is make sure all the pictures have updated and move items into the correct place.

A Planned BETA release will be downloadable=
1st August 2005
This may change without notice.

Thanks for the support everyone! :)

Asmo

Portal Pro
March 3, 2005
Very promosing =)

One of the thngs I really kinda miss is a clear design like this or the default, and a font size I can actually read clearly on my TV =)

If you could use reasonably sized letters that would be awesome (I think it only needs to be a few more pixs then the standard skin)

civikdude

Portal Pro
March 17, 2005
U.S.A.
Cannot wait!! As "mama" stated above, I'm quite sure this will become my default skin as well.

And to think, your planned beta release is right around the corner!!

:D

E

Energy Blue

Like I said, I am using MediaPortalEditor...
... And its very easy to use.
I'm not really programming the file,
just changing photos and stuff.

Slyder0244

Portal Member
February 22, 2005
is looking good just i think it is a lil too bright for me since i mostly use mine at night time in the dark i just think that would hurt my eyes lookin at it but beyond that i like where you are goin with it

E

Energy Blue

I was thinking the same thing :lol:
so I stuck the contrast up a bit on the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom