New Skin! Slick, lean and mean! "Finished" (1 Viewer)

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I can host it for everybody! You can all download this fine skin HERE!

LePremier2

February 4, 2006
    Bug in MyMusic Section

Hey jontaz1000,

i love your BlueTwo Mod; great work. But did you know about the Bug in the MyMusic Section?. Because I Am a SkyStar2 User I had to update RC2 to CVS 17th Jan 2006. Since i have done this I have a strange problem:

If i start a song in MyMusic it plays well and i can skip to the next one with the Skip button on my MCE-Reomote, but the GUI itselfe freezes. The only thing i can do is press Alt+F4 and restart MP. In the german mp-forum a lot of people reporting the same problem. Even a new CVS (3rd Feb. 2006) doesn`t change anything.

In ProjectX, MetalMedia or MCE the bug does not appear! Maybe the problem is a general one of the BlueTwo Skin and not in your Mod, but it would be very cool if you could take a look at it, becouse your Mod - in my eyes - is simply the best Skin available for MP right now and i am looking forward to use it again.

Thankx a lot

LP

Tech Geek

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2006
    Denver, CO USA
    I love this skin. It matches the front of my HTPC case... well except for the buttons anyway.

I did run into something that doesn't work the same as BlueTwo in the latest CVS. MyMusic now lets you play a directory and it shows the album cover, next song, etc... in BlueTwo. Yours doesn't show that screen. Otherwise I love it. Can I just copy the new XML over or will it require more work than that?

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I hope this beautyful one hasn't died :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom