New Skin! Slick, lean and mean! "Finished" (1 Viewer)

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Seems like this one has died :cry: .

Maybe anyone is willing to update it - best after the 0.2 Final. I might do it if I can find some time and learn to use the skin editor 8) .

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Great news!

I contacted Jonas through PM, unfortunatly he does not have the time to update the skin :( - but he gave me all the files and the permission to do so. So I will have a look at the skin as well as the editor and see what I can do.

If anyone else who is experienced n skin making/editing I appreciate any help (as I am not a good designer). Also I do not have TV on my HTPC, so for that section I will not be able to do anything.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    trosty - This is great, I wish you the best in working on this. When you release it, please release all the files also. That gives opportunity to another artist to modify and create a new skin.

Mike

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    trosty said:
    So I will have a look at the skin as well as the editor and see what I can do.

Unfortunatly I was not very sucessfull and don't have the time to get into it (the editor and working with Paintshop) to much. I gave ASiDiE all the files, hopefully for better sucess 8) .

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I am going to see what I can do.... I have about 6 hours a day of extra time at my job.... to play around with this... I am hoping I can get this updated and reseased soon.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    ASiDiE said:
    I am going to see what I can do.... I have about 6 hours a day of extra time at my job.... to play around with this... I am hoping I can get this updated and reseased soon.

I hope you don't have a 14 hour a day job! :lol:

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I don't... but it only took me a day to finish. I am not saying it's 100% complete.. but pretty close... you can check out my new post HERE and download the skin HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom