New source for HTPC software information (1 Viewer)

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey all!

I have created a new community that focuses on software for HTPCs. This includes frontends, media players, utilites, etc. On the site there is news about HTPC software, a version tracker, user submitted reviews, and a forum for discussion about all things software for HTPCs. Come check us out at www.htpcsw.com

My main idea for the site is to have a place where people can get help with programs they want to use for their HTPC. I know when I was building my first HTPC it was hard to find a lot of help with certain programs. Most of the information I got was about what hardware to choose and what was compatiple with what. This was all extremely helpful, but once I got the thing built I was a little lost when it came to choose what software to use. There are all kinds of neat little programs that do very specific tasks and I want my site to be a place where people can go to find out about all these programs.

I am also looking for some a moderator for the forum and reviews from everyday users of HTPC software.

hobbes487

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
We have basically finished building the site with a whole new design. Come check out the site. We will be having a contest in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom