new SVN-Snapshot-Installer (2 Viewers)

Dado

Portal Pro
April 10, 2006
Italy
SVN Installer Log?

Hi High,
where I can find SVN Snapshot Installer log?
During copying of new files I have seen some errors, but I can't see that (too quickly....:) ). I have seen errors with Installer of build 10158, but perhaps errors there was in previous versions too...

Thanks a lot,
Dado

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi High,
    where I can find SVN Snapshot Installer log?
    During copying of new files I have seen some errors, but I can't see that (too quickly....:) ). I have seen errors with Installer of build 10158, but perhaps errors there was in previous versions too...
    thats the start.bat that is executed after copying the new files.

you can ignore the "errors" you see there. the skript tries to copy a file that has not been changed in latest svn, so its not part of the nightly svn build installer.

no problem :)

MrRoboto

Portal Member
    September 16, 2006
    Hoping this is the right place for this as I have been using the SVN from yesterday. I have noticed when the machine is rebooted, it comes back up with the original setup screen and my settings for things like the path to music and video's are lost. The stable release did not have this. Is this just a SVN issue?

btw, that add-ons on the SVN are well worth the tryout. Great stuff and thanks for this amazing piece of software :D

Pstraums

Portal Member
    August 28, 2006
    Oslo
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Call me an idiot, but now I'm been looking for two days to find the frik'n svn installer, and everywhere its mentioned in the forums or in http://svn.team-mediaportal.com ... it seems there are links to everything EXCEPT the before mentioned revolutionary svn installer ! why is this ? and I ask this, VERY aware I'm REALLY a SUCKY when it comes to finding things !! (according 2 my mrs...).... but this is killing me ! I've DL latest version with the kickass skin (proj mayhem) ... and it DOESNT work !! ... so I NEED desperately the latest SVN to make it work, according to them !... please excuse me, guide me in the right direction PLEASE !

Asking nicely :)

diehard2

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2006
    Chicago
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Could you please stop the SVN from registering DScaler and MPV/MPA filters? I don't have them installed from the MP installer options, and they completely hose playback on my machine.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Pstraums

svn's come with the installer, so go to your above link and download latest svn and just double click, as you did installing Mediaportal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom